Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else think so??

Love the idea, but it just detracts from the board quite a bit... and also I keep a small screen at work, so there is a lot of maneuvering just to read the board...

no offense, just keeping the lines of communication open!!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Feedback is always appreciated!

You can switch back to the old skin from your control panel. The old one is called LSCN.BOAT.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I don't see anything.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh yeah. Had to log-out to see it. I always keep logged in from work.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
example:

**oh yeah, twice I've gone to post something this morning and upon, "submit" I get kicked out to the white screen of death**

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 23 2003, 08:52 AM)example:

**oh yeah, twice I've gone to post something this morning and upon, "submit" I get kicked out to the white screen of death**
Okay, I figured out what you were saying last time... but this one totally threw me for a loop. Whatchya talking about Willis?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, after I typed some stuff in and then clicked "add reply" it booted me to that screen on the internet that says "the page cannot be found" I'll do a print screen the next time it happens.

Have not seen it for a third time yet, though.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
White screen of death, LOL.

If it's just the "Page cannot be displayed error" there's no need to do a screendump. That could be any number of things, but it's unrelated to the weekend changes.

And yes, you are right about the left side navigation. The default skin now has that column built into it, so that's what you'll see when you are not logged in. If you change your skin to use the old one, you'll see that when you are logged in only.

All the more reason to log in and lurk no more!

Notice when you are not logged in, that you can log in from that column on the left!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I appreciate the continueous attempt to improve the board, glad you guys are working hard for us..... Yeah but this one sucks.

J/K Ill see you guys.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
When I took a poll a while back, there were only a handful of people still using 800x600 resolution. For those guys, some of the banners may not show.
At 1024x768, banners should show up fine, except for the threads in which a large picture was posted (like this one) but that's no different than before.

Mini, are you talking a horizontal version of the ads, or the left column?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts