Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as my eyes open from the drink-fest last night, i see and feel the very warm sun! i immediately pop up and put my bikini on cause i want to be in the sun!!!!
i'm going to try to be a boat sponge today, otherwise i'll break in the pool here! ahhhhhh, beautiful sun! GLORIOUS sun!!!!

anyone else feel like me? not so much the hangover part, tho! lol!

pauligan, prowlerr, shandog, laney, sowder...awesome seeing you last night, you cage dancers you!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...not yet! lol!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I feel the same way.. It's awesome out! Woo Hoo.. However I am stuck at work till noon then hopefully I will be in the sun today and tomorrow......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What was last night??

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I've been away all week in Atlanta on business and I decided to bring back the nice weather that I found there. I am waiting for the Maytag washer repair man to show up and maybe today I can get my boat rubbed out and waxed so that I can get it in the water..... Everybody have a nice day and today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my birthday.... I wonder where me & the Mrs should go out to dinner tonight???

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jun 14 2003, 10:49 AM)I've been away all week in Atlanta on business and I decided to bring back the nice weather that I found there. I am waiting for the Maytag washer repair man to show up and maybe today I can get my boat rubbed out and waxed so that I can get it in the water..... Everybody have a nice day and today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my birthday.... I wonder where me & the Mrs should go out to dinner tonight???

Happy Birthday and Congrats! 28 years that is AWESOME!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jun 14 2003, 10:49 AM)I've been away all week in Atlanta on business and I decided to bring back the nice weather that I found there. I am waiting for the Maytag washer repair man to show up and maybe today I can get my boat rubbed out and waxed so that I can get it in the water..... Everybody have a nice day and today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my birthday.... I wonder where me & the Mrs should go out to dinner tonight???

Happy birthday!!!! And congatulations on 28 years, that's awesome!!!

Go somewhere on the water!

Have a great day, whatever you do!

·
12,052 Posts
Everyone just go to Metro. And bring lots of beer.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes.... I got the perfect birthday present today. The Maytag washer repair man just told me that it will cost $350.00 to fix our 2 year old washing machine... Go figure... Well, I'm back outside for awhile to work on the boat....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 14 2003, 11:19 AM)Everyone just go to Metro. And bring lots of beer.
You can count on me Hammer. I wont let you down.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 14 2003, 10:35 AM)anyone else feel like me? not so much the hangover part, tho! lol!

pauligan, prowlerr, shandog, laney, sowder...awesome seeing you last night, you cage dancers you!

Yes, hungover Saturday morning, FO SHO! What a fun time Friday night - what an awesome weekend...my skin is the same color as my car, though....OUCH!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i was reading, saw this, and was like

WHERE IS THE DANG SUN!!!! WHERE DID SUMMER GO!!!!!!!

G

·
CK, Your killing me. I have really ben thinking about all the great memories I have from the summer. Worst of all my boat is getting winterized on Friday.

just wait though. Summer is on it's way. And I want you to pull this same thread up on June 14, 2004 and we will celebrate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts