Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there is any place local (OAKLAND COUNTY) where you can take classes for a Six-Pack License???

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Check with OCC. I know that MCC offers a class in it, but does not include the exam or application fees. I am still studying, and figure it will be about a year before I am ready to take mine in Macomb county.

Good Luck

G

·
Well, Jabberjaws
I guess we can't buy six packs anymore. We'll have to stick to full cases.

Since you need a license?!

G

·
The 6 pack license is a Coast Guard OUPV (Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vehicle) license which allows you to carry 6 or fewer passengers for hire. It's good for vessels up to 100 gross tons. Check http://www.glctraining.com/ for classes and testing in Harrison Twp, I believe they are on South River Rd.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jan 28 2003, 09:26 PM)Well, Jabberjaws
I guess we can't buy six packs anymore. We'll have to stick to full cases.

Since you need a license?!

Billy!
I think I would rather have a case anyway. You save more gas cause you don't have to run to the store.

G

·
I tell you what.........I would rather be out at Gull right now with a case of Labatt Blue Light, a bunch of friends, and a bonfire watching the ships cruise down the channel. (In 80 degree weather of course). Sound Good?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.