Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

ski charter captin

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Muskypro25 
#1 ·
#4 ·
We have a few sponsors of this sight that are charter guys depending on what type of fish you are looking to get into. If you are looking for muskie I'd recommend musky bob brunner. But i'd do a search on here. These guys are the ones sponsoring this site and keeping it free for all of us. Just My .02

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
cool avatar laura.

#9 ·
I'm not sure but I believe Muskie Bob is going to be taking people out with his new boat but don't quote me on it.

#10 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Aug 12 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jon Bondy has been known to hook a pig or two....

But it depends on how your son wants to approach it, casting or trolling. Some guys are better at one or the other.

Is Bondy license to charter on the US side or do you have to go to canada to get on his boat and only fish canadian waters?

The baits your advertising in your signiture, you have a link for those and are they/you a sponsor on this site? Interested in checking those out.

#12 ·
QUOTE(DRP @ Aug 13 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am license to fish on the US side as well as Ontario (USCG licensed and Mich DNR inspected). Unfortunately I meet all my clients in Windsor. The reason I am licensed in both countries is in case I venture across the international boundary into US waters....Thanks, Jon Bondy
then thats out of the pic... i cant clear Canadian customs they dont like me

#13 ·
Rich is a good guy he does walleye in Erie with me we fish out of toledo beach marina. He is real nice got a good boat.

a few other boats

Fish Tale Charter
Premintion
Huntress

Anyone of these guys will make your trip big fish and nice people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.