Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 5 2004, 09:41 AM)Mrs. P-29 and I are heading up there anybody is welcome!

no way... dont know how to ski ;-( Too scarey- i know i am a wimp, but tried it once and 'bout killed myself.
Have fun.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 5 2004, 10:24 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 5 2004, 09:41 AM) Mrs. P-29 and I are heading up there anybody is welcome!

no way... dont know how to ski ;-( Too scarey- i know i am a wimp, but tried it once and 'bout killed myself.
Have fun.
You should come. I learned last year so I don't go on any of the big hills. It is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would, but as you know, I'll be riding the real slopes up at Boyne.
Maybe you guys should drive a "little" further north and join us?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jan 5 2004, 10:28 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 5 2004, 10:24 AM) QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 5 2004, 09:41 AM) Mrs. P-29 and I are heading up there anybody is welcome!

Have fun.
You should come. I learned last year so I don't go on any of the big hills. It is a lot of fun.
I could sit in the ski lodge and watch ;-) hee hee!!!
I tell ypu- that one time i went i scared myself 1/2 to death and vowed not to do it again... it all looks fun, wished i learned at a younger age though.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have never been skiing before, but would love to try this year, which location would be the best to start with?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
skiing is not for me either - p-29 was such a huge help getting me up the bunny slopes and up off of my arse repeatedly last year - but I swore after that I'm never putting on skis again either.

Never ever ever - I know better. Now drinking in the lodge...that's a different story

YOu gals have fun though!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it would be a blast if you girls went out for awhile!! What else are you going to do??? (well, Shandog has mini coming back in town and kids... but outside of THAT... hee hee)

Stazman, danka for the offer!
Just a TINCH further, huh? Perhaps during crazy days instead...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
The last time I tried skiing I was 16. I can't believe that I'm considering trying again now that I'm close to 40 and don't heal as fast as I used to. <_<

The closest thing that I have to ski clothing is my snowmobile suit. Do you think I'll look too out of place with Arctic Cat plastered all over my cloths? Maybe I should bring the helmet too.

It's close to home and the price seems right but I have to see if I can shake this cold first. So I'm a definite maybe.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jan 5 2004, 12:29 PM)The last time I tried skiing I was 16. I can't believe that I'm considering trying again now that I'm close to 40 and don't heal as fast as I used to.

The closest thing that I have to ski clothing is my snowmobile suit. Do you think I'll look too out of place with Arctic Cat plastered all over my cloths? Maybe I should bring the helmet too.

It's close to home and the price seems right but I have to see if I can shake this cold first. So I'm a definite maybe.
I will be wearing my Ski-doo Jacket.

Try to take Dayquil...it seems to help.

I hope you are able to go!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Robyn & I would be up for that! Does anyone want to car-pool? I've got plenty of room for skii's!

There are a BUNCH of us going up to my buddy's condo right at Boyne at the end of the month, January 23-25th, at the end of the Tip-Up-Town Festival. BLONDESTREAK & fiancee' are setting it up. Traveler, 2CFOU, Fermented, NikkiCheetah from the board are in for sure, along w/other non-boarders.

PM BLONDESTREAK if you are interested!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Steve,

I would be in for a car pool. I am still not sure if I can make it yet but if I am.

What time would you be leaving at?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts