Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, when double d & i pulled up we were like, 'don't recognize anyone....' then i see spider! wahoooooo! then comes spacelord, then jabber, then fun ensues!

i had a BLAST today! i'm like a thanksgiving turkey (the white meat is the best), but it was worth it!
it was a blast to be around y'all! thank you for a wonderful day!

be careful at beach grill tonight!
i'm going to bed! LO!L i'm a LAMO!!!!!!!!!! (it was the good food at nelson's that did me in!) and thanks, double d for the ride. of course the fish in the fender is going to haunt me all night! *shivers* eu!

skip day 2004 rocked!!! blue: the official LSCN mascot (as long as he has somethign to chew on! lol!)

i'll post pix later.

·
12,052 Posts
It was a great time!! Can't wait for the next one. Good to see everyone.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 9 2004, 09:05 PM)skip day 2004 rocked!!! blue: the official LSCN mascot (as long as he has somethign to chew on! lol!)
i think Blue humps more than he chews at his young age....well, that might make for a good mascot with this crew
(did i say that?)

Oh well, glad you all had a blast i wish i could have made it out to play. I'm sure i will soon

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
As a newbee I anchored close to ya all and did some swiming with my daughters. Was cool to be around were people are having a ball, I guess I'm to shy to go up to a large group of folks, what a excellent excellent day to be out.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
What a great day..
It was a fun afternoon and nice to meet alot of people.

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(Letz party @ Jul 10 2004, 08:02 AM)As a newbee I anchored close to ya all and did some swiming with my daughters. Was cool to be around were people are having a ball, I guess I'm to shy to go up to a large group of folks, what a excellent excellent day to be out.
I remember seeing the kids swimming. you should've stopped over. I too didn't know many people, but I do now. It was cool to finally meet some of you. I had a ball

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fer sure, letz party! just walk on up and say, 'hey, are you all LSCN?' and BAM! just like that you're enveloped in a group of funloving, cool peeps! wish ya would've walked on over!

i'll deposit my pics in the gallery now.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Karen and I had a blast on Friday! Special thanks to Dailey Interest and Di-First Mate for having us out on their boat.

Where the hell was Convincor?

I finally got around to adding my pics to the photo gallery...

Check them out HERE

Got burnt to a freakin' crisp out there and paying for it today! Next time I'll do us all a favor and keep my shirt on!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(mongo @ Jul 11 2004, 11:47 AM)Got burnt to a freakin' crisp out there and paying for it today!
me, too, handsome! me too!
double d is staying far away from the sun as well! lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm sad that I missed it.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Diane and I had a great time. It is always fun hanging out on the water with everyone. Nice to meet Spacelord and J. Water was really nice on the way back over to the island. Can't wait for the next skip day.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i can't wait for the next one either. munchie bay was wonderful! soft sand, not too shallow, smooth water and two seconds from sandbar. perfect place.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have to say thanks to hammer for the jet ski tow on his B-DAY sorry for cutting into a few minutes of your party time. I owe you some shots or something, and Double D's jet boat and Jeff for pulling it to my house. I got it home threw it on the charger, pulled the plugs and hit the starter, woo hoo a water fountian!! Anyway I cleaned the water soaked plugs off and it fired right up! My neighbor said he was on it all day sunday and it ran fine.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rob, i was going to ask if you got it running but didn't want to offend ya! i'm glad it's running again!
i'd have loved to seen the 'fountain' you had, tho! lmao!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jul 12 2004, 09:23 AM)I have to say thanks to hammer for the jet ski tow on his B-DAY sorry for cutting into a few minutes of your party time. I owe you some shots or something, and Double D's jet boat and Jeff for pulling it to my house. I got it home threw it on the charger, pulled the plugs and hit the starter, woo hoo a water fountian!! Anyway I cleaned the water soaked plugs off and it fired right up! My neighbor said he was on it all day sunday and it ran fine.
I am glad to hear that nothing major was wrong. I felt bad about that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts