Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Way to go captain, you nearly swamped my boat just barely missed two jet skiers!

You singlehandedly reinforced my opinion of the people who captain these kind of boats.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Holy Smokes! WTF! I can't tell you how many times 3crabs has come down off plane and we'll just get into the markers and someone will buzz right by us like we are duck $hit floating in the water. What they don't realize (aside from possibly hitting you) is us people with cruisers need the depth and CANNOT go outside the marked channel PERIOD!

Got the MC numbers??? The boat looks familiar, but it's a bit blurred. I see he keeps his boat at my marina <_<

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Most people that captain these boats are not like that, it is just the few jack a$$es that make us look bad.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Aug 19 2003, 10:21 PM)Most people that captain these boats are not like that, it is just the few jack a$$es that make us look bad.
I have lots of friends with boats like that....No stereotyping here, Melly!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thank you Lisa, just some people don't understand. I hate people the stereotype like that. Just gets under my skin! I think what that guy did was wrong, but don't blame us all for it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That's right! I'm glad you posted to defend the good boaters out there!

By the way, you remembered my name no problem!
(picked that up in the forgettable thread)

Obviously the guy above didn't take his boater safety course <_< Or he did and doesn't care. Sad either way.

G

·
QUOTE(EDBDBOAT @ Aug 19 2003, 09:20 PM)You singlehandedly reinforced my opinion of the people who captain these kind of boats.
You must mean people with Fountains, so I'd have to agree.
Just kidding, we're not all like that, but it must have been bad if you're even defending jet skis. Arrghhh more stereotyping...

·
Registered
622 Posts
To add insult to injury, the last time I saw this guy at that dock, he was yelling at me I was going to fast up the Salt river to my slip, I looked back at my wake to see I was just a tad fast in the no wake zone, my boat was making 1 inch waves

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i just bought 25 pounds of bird seed for back yard would be willing to donate it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 20 2003, 07:17 AM)lets go to his slip and put some food for seagulls on his deck heheheh

His boat, like mine, is rack stored <_< That won't work

We do know where he keeps his boat. Anything we actually can do? Like have a sheriff go talk with him???

·
Registered
954 Posts
He must be from Macomb, Us go-fast from St. Clair always obey the law.
Just look at pictures fromthe fun runs

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Looks like this guy is from our Marina.
Let's get him Threecrabs!!!
It's to bad, this guy seems like a yo yo!!!
Hopefully he wasn't in a "Rush" because of a
emergancy.....

XO

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
A couple of weeks ago my buddy and I were taking his boat over to Mac & Ray's to gas up and get a pump out. There were about 6 boats coming in between the marked bouys, when not one but two D!ckwad captains come roaring in just missing the boat in front of us, who had to back down hard. Then the second boat came within about 10 feet of landing right on top of the first one!

To make the go-fast captains feel better, the first boat was about a 24ft center console and the second boat was at least a 33ft Sea Ray.

I kept my eye on the Sea Ray as we pulled into the gas docks. He docked the next row of boats over to the east. When we docked at the pumps I took a walk over and shouted to him, "Hey, do you have some sort of medical emergancy?" He looks over and says "Who me??? Not that I know of..." So I said, "Then why the he!! did you just cut us off! Next time get in line like everyone else!" He says, "What? I was just following that other boat in..." I said, Yeah you almost landed on top of him! Next time get in line!" He was like, you guys were on the other side of the lake when I came in..."

I was so pisses I wanted to go over a b!tch slap this d!ckwad right in front of his 4 year old son!

I'm still half tempted to go over an egg his boat one night!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Dang, Wiz! What is it that they don't get??? HELLO (said in a very blond voice
)

This LSCN crowd seems to be up on their boating skills. Wish the rest would follow suit.

You should see when a chick trys to tell 'em off....I always get that, "you are a stupid woman" look from them
And I'm not, fosho!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts