Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me , luvfishin , and fishmassageoff went to our old honey hole yesterday from 2:30 - 6ish which is still producing and had a good day all hit on teardrops tipped with minnows they only hit the darker minnows for some reason all caught in about 25 fow

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
So what lake were you on?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Good Job whatever lake you were on. Nice report.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 3 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good Job whatever lake you were on. Nice report.

thanks nice to hear possitive feed back idk if its jelousy or what i said i was willing to give up the spot for those who ask and just cuz its not st clair fish doesnt change anything

·
Registered
134 Posts
QUOTE(fishermatt1 @ Jan 3 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>me , luvfishin , and fishmassageoff went to our old honey hole yesterday from 2:30 - 6ish which is still producing and had a good day all hit on teardrops tipped with minnows they only hit the darker minnows for some reason all caught in about 25 fow

Nice mess of fish i like catchin crappie there a good challange what color jigs or lure were you usin and what bait minnows waxworms.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(lazylarry @ Jan 3 2010, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fishermatt1 @ Jan 3 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>me , luvfishin , and fishmassageoff went to our old honey hole yesterday from 2:30 - 6ish which is still producing and had a good day all hit on teardrops tipped with minnows they only hit the darker minnows for some reason all caught in about 25 fow

Nice mess of fish i like catchin crappie there a good challange what color jigs or lure were you usin and what bait minnows waxworms.

tear drops i use pink white on one yellow green on other and glow on my 3rd tipped with minnows dont know y but the minnows with the darker backs where the killers for some odd reason

1 - 20 of 47 Posts