Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find parts for a 1965 sears 3.5 hp motor. Im looking for a fuel supply connector at the motor. Maybe its a valve? not sure. Any help would be great.

Shoulder is getting better. maybe even enough to go shoot some birds this fall. Looking forward to getting together with some of you guys again.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks anyway. maybe i will just break down and buy a new one.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you could find out where that would be great. Thanks. It would be nice to save some money with hunting season coming.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 13 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What exactly do you need? Is it an assembly of some sort or metric nuts and bolts? You might wanna throw this in the cruising forum too. Boater Headz hang in there and might have better info.

It looks like some sort of quick connect for the fuel. I also posted this in the boaters forum, But I always seem to get more and better info right here. maybe because I like never post there.
lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.