Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it legal to hunt with pistols south of the shotgun line? I've been taking my Buckmark (.22) out for squirrel and rabbit with my dog (mostly to get Mopar in the woods, but a lil for my withdrawels for gunpowder smells) and I wasn't sure if I was legit or not... I tried looking at the state's site but couldn't really see anything on it. Maybe I looked in the wrong place?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(flippin_stick @ Dec 2 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yup your good to go you could go small game hunting with a .45 if ya wanted to.

Wouldn't be much left of em at that point! Besides i'd have to get a .45 to do that. Those f**king 1911's don't wanna come down in price do they??

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
For fun you should try Boar hunting with a 44 and dogs. Those hogs get real mad.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Dec 2 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For fun you should try Boar hunting with a 44 and dogs. Those hogs get real mad.

I was going to use a toothpick and a rubberband!!! Although The Gammo airgun hunting looked cool on Steve whoever outdoors.

ANd all kidding aside, those bastards are brutal!!!!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Dec 2 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Dec 2 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For fun you should try Boar hunting with a 44 and dogs. Those hogs get real mad.

I was going to use a toothpick and a rubberband!!! Although The Gammo airgun hunting looked cool on Steve whoever outdoors.

ANd all kidding aside, those bastards are brutal!!!!

but they are tasty

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Used to hunt them, down in NC with a couple of "Good Ole Boys" and when they said "Hey watch this!". I just climbed a tree.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Dec 2 2009, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(flippin_stick @ Dec 2 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yup your good to go you could go small game hunting with a .45 if ya wanted to.

Wouldn't be much left of em at that point! Besides i'd have to get a .45 to do that. Those f**king 1911's don't wanna come down in price do they??

They aren't cheap, but great for **** hunting.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Dec 2 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For fun you should try Boar hunting with a 44 and dogs. Those hogs get real mad.

A few years back we did a hog hunt in Clark Range Tenn. over dogs. We were using bows. What a blast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.