Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill, Lee, and I went out today for some small gaming, Didn't see any squirrels but Bill shot his neighbors bunny and brought it with him and told us he shot it in the woods. LOL So now I have a test subject for trying to skin for a mount. Thanks Bill Had a great time once again.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 6 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1 for 3 aint to bad i guess
If we had dogs we would do much better.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Here is the finished product. O.K. not finished till i tan it then mount it on the form and base but it is half way there.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also Wanted to add, Nice shooting Bill. One bb right in the neck and straight through the spine.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I never seen so much fat on a rabbit. She was definitely the fat girl in the group. LOL she had it under her legs, on her back, inside her, on the back of her neck. Man that stuff was all over.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Feb 7 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I never seen so much fat on a rabbit. She was definitely the fat girl in the group. LOL she had it under her legs, on her back, inside her, on the back of her neck. Man that stuff was all over.

Are you going to just complain about everything? get to work, we want to see the mount.LOL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Feb 7 2010, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Feb 7 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I never seen so much fat on a rabbit. She was definitely the fat girl in the group. LOL she had it under her legs, on her back, inside her, on the back of her neck. Man that stuff was all over.

Are you going to just complain about everything? get to work, we want to see the mount.LOL

Waiting for the shipment now. I ordered the materials last night. I just checked it isn't here yet. The postal service needs to work sundays dang it. LOL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 7 2010, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>we should have gone out this morning instead i got 3 in my yard now
Go figure.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 7 2010, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>when ever you want to do a fish leme know ill hook you up with one
O.K. As soon as I am ready I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Swimin Scott @ Feb 8 2010, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you still want squirrels?
Sure do. I will practice on anything. And If someone wants the meat back I can give them the meat back. I just want to practice on the hides and tanning them and trying to mount them to there forms.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.