Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i am new to the site and the lake. i hope to pick-up a few things. i am coming up next wensday after i get off 11-7. i wanted to camp but from what i can find out,
there are no camping grounds in the area. i guess we will have to get a room some where around the metro beach area. what i need to know is does anyone have a better idea??? i do not know anything about the area, where to go, and most of all what is biteing!!!!! i need help

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
bushwacker1

There are plenty of places to stay just find a place close to metro. Fish are on fire but remember Bass season doesn't open till the 3rd Sat. in June, and there giving out tickets to anyone seen targeting bass. Where are you coming from and welcome to the St.Clair Network. Fishing is good around a place called Gino's. Are you bringing a boat? Read Post here and check the other page's for Cory's report's there tops. You'll enjoy your new adventure and Good Luck.

h2o<--hope i helped ask more questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks h2o, i am from ohio between cinn. and dayton. do you know if there are any bait shops in that area? what abouit a place to stay? do the eyes stay around the channels close to deeper water. where is ginos?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Ginos is a resturaunt near Metro Beach. It is a larger area and should have plenty of walleye and boats.....

Try Professional Fishing Center on Jefferson for local tips, tackle and bait.

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
The walleyes are still biting in the river. Plus there are now many other species in there as well. You may want to give that a try instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts