Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the mile roads today for a couple of hours in between rain storms. There was only 1 other car at the Selfridge ramp (sweet!). Fished 12 to 15 feet of water throwing crankbaits (med. divers and 3/4oz. lipless). The Bass were pretty active today. I landed 7 nice fish before the rain started pouring down.
Sky Cloud Fin Fisherman Fish

Water Sky Fluid Liquid Lake

Attachments

· Registered
108 Posts
I was loading today at selfridge today at 330 and I think I saw you come in??? I was loading a green boat with my father. We dodge most of the rain and got off about 6ish dry. Caught two nice size smallies one one a purple tube and one on a cotton cordell shad rap. Looks like you had a way better bte today than us good job!

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Mukskellunge Mitchell @ Sep 8 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was loading today at selfridge today at 330 and I think I saw you come in??? I was loading a green boat with my father. We dodge most of the rain and got off about 6ish dry. Caught two nice size smallies one one a purple tube and one on a cotton cordell shad rap. Looks like you had a way better bte today than us good job!

Yes, that was me. I'm glad You and Dad got a couple of fish. I ran all the way down to 11 mile Rd. to get mine.
You were lucky You didn't get wet. It was pouring at Cotton & Jefferson when I got home.

· Registered
1,525 Posts
Nice job Tek - and with the camera too! Glad you dodged the storm on the water... wonder what got the fish going - pre-storm pressure change or something - good for you for being there when they cranked up! Did you say "thanks Ray" a few times? lol

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(superman @ Sep 9 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job Tek - and with the camera too! Glad you dodged the storm on the water... wonder what got the fish going - pre-storm pressure change or something - good for you for being there when they cranked up! Did you say "thanks Ray" a few times? lol
Yeah, I'm always saying thanks Ray lately. I got back out today for a few hours. Landed 9 keepers on crankbaits again.
Vertebrate Fish Ray-finned fish Fisherman Fin

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.