Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the mile roads today for a couple of hours in between rain storms. There was only 1 other car at the Selfridge ramp (sweet!). Fished 12 to 15 feet of water throwing crankbaits (med. divers and 3/4oz. lipless). The Bass were pretty active today. I landed 7 nice fish before the rain started pouring down.
Sky Cloud Fin Fisherman Fish

Water Sky Fluid Liquid Lake

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was loading today at selfridge today at 330 and I think I saw you come in??? I was loading a green boat with my father. We dodge most of the rain and got off about 6ish dry. Caught two nice size smallies one one a purple tube and one on a cotton cordell shad rap. Looks like you had a way better bte today than us good job!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Mukskellunge Mitchell @ Sep 8 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was loading today at selfridge today at 330 and I think I saw you come in??? I was loading a green boat with my father. We dodge most of the rain and got off about 6ish dry. Caught two nice size smallies one one a purple tube and one on a cotton cordell shad rap. Looks like you had a way better bte today than us good job!

Yes, that was me. I'm glad You and Dad got a couple of fish. I ran all the way down to 11 mile Rd. to get mine.
You were lucky You didn't get wet. It was pouring at Cotton & Jefferson when I got home.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Nice job Tek - and with the camera too! Glad you dodged the storm on the water... wonder what got the fish going - pre-storm pressure change or something - good for you for being there when they cranked up! Did you say "thanks Ray" a few times? lol

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(superman @ Sep 9 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job Tek - and with the camera too! Glad you dodged the storm on the water... wonder what got the fish going - pre-storm pressure change or something - good for you for being there when they cranked up! Did you say "thanks Ray" a few times? lol
Yeah, I'm always saying thanks Ray lately. I got back out today for a few hours. Landed 9 keepers on crankbaits again.
Vertebrate Fish Ray-finned fish Fisherman Fin

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great job, daddy! I'm glad you got the self timer to work out, ha ha, it looks good. You should feel lucky that you can go out and catch fish all day when me and your son are in school.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(rachel @ Sep 9 2009, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great job, daddy! I'm glad you got the self timer to work out, ha ha, it looks good. You should feel lucky that you can go out and catch fish all day when me and your son are in school.

Yes, I'm a lucky man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.