Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up from Kentucky tomorrow night. Plan on doing some smallmouth fishing. Putting in around the Anchor Bay area. Anyone have any info that may be helpful to my trip? Came up last fall and fished the weed beds had had pretty good success. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Could be tough this weekend. I havent fished the bay in awhile but the last time I did I didnt catch much. If I were you I would try the mile rds. I went two wks ago and nailed them. A lot of people are saying that if you find the perch you will find the smallies. I am thinking of going on Sat. but Im going to launch from Crocker and fish near the St. Clair light if you are out that way I am in a Black Skeeter, stop and say Hi.

Bass Ninja

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Bass Ninja @ Sep 16 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could be tough this weekend. I havent fished the bay in awhile but the last time I did I didnt catch much. If I were you I would try the mile rds. I went two wks ago and nailed them. A lot of people are saying that if you find the perch you will find the smallies. I am thinking of going on Sat. but Im going to launch from Crocker and fish near the St. Clair light if you are out that way I am in a Black Skeeter, stop and say Hi.

Bass Ninja

Thanks Bass Ninja. A few of my buddies went up this spring and had good luch at the mile roads. I may have to try that. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts