Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 9 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 9 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is he shooting Wolf ammo?

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

I still have a few left for sale if you need them.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 9 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 9 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 9 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 9 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is he shooting Wolf ammo?

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

I still have a few left for sale if you need them.

Thanks but regular cleaning is enough
Wolf. no ah ah

It get's you to know your weapon Pvt. Pyle.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope, just a member of MGO and seen that the guy posted the pics and video today. Talk about a carry gun that you don't need to worry about shot placement.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(BuckHunter @ Jul 9 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nope, just a member of MGO and seen that the guy posted the pics and video today. Talk about a carry gun that you don't need to worry about shot placement.
No chit, me too. Big Dog aka Rugergirl.
Man I hope he shows up with that thing at the shoot at DA tomorrow, I'd buy him a "round"

That baby is a new definition of a "pocket protector"

You going to the open shoot at 6:00?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
If you like that, you will love my Airlite .357. It is an absolute dream to shoot. The gun weighs in at 12 ounces, and I believe the 5 cartridges weight the same, or darn near.

If I get another, it will deffinatly be the .500

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope, no shooting for me right now, haven't loaded any cartriges in a while and still don't have a die for my carry gun. Unless you hit the right store at the right time right now, it can be tricky to find range ammo.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 9 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you like that, you will love my Airlite .357. It is an absolute dream to shoot. The gun weighs in at 12 ounces, and I believe the 5 cartridges weight the same, or darn near.

If I get another, it will deffinatly be the .500
I rented an airlight 357, ouch, after about 10 rounds of the 357 flavor, I whimped out and shot 38's instead.
My 686+ beats me up enough after 50 rounds or so. Give me a stainless gun over an airweight anyday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts