Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the sliding pieces that cover my cockpit storage areas. I need 4, about 3' x 1'. I want dark material so you don't see my storage areas.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
I made a screen cover for my arcade by masking the middle of a piece of plexi from Lowes and spray painting the rest. That would give you a cheap solution.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Plex Lab
3319 E 10 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48091
(586) 754-8900
I used to buy plexiglass from them when I worked in Warren. No minimum, as far as I know.
Call first to make sure they are still there.
They had a good selection.
Joyce

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Aug 5 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I need to replace the sliding pieces that cover my cockpit storage areas. I need 4, about 3' x 1'. I want dark material so you don't see my storage areas.

Laird Plastics on Groesbeck just south of 696
26403 GROESBECK HIGHWAY
Warren, MI 48089
(800) 873-8403

gr8 place! they have a TON of stuff in stock, they deal with lots of boat repair shops (so they they know what you are talking about).

the last time I was there I picked up some stuff and paid $40,
so I think the $100min is for maybe for on acc kinda stuff...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I'll definitely be checking prices at Laird. It seems to be a popular answer both here and across the pond. I'm a shopper though, and will also check the other recommendations.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.