Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's snowing like mad out here in Troy!
I'm never washing my truck again, and I'm never listening to the weather again. However, I am taking over Jerry Hodak's job though. I can be just as unpredictable as him!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You should try walking in it from the parking structure to class. <_<

I had to undo my hide-a-hood.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Only one month and one week until spring!
I hope that it comes soon.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Spring time.... 39 days and counting

·
Registered
268 Posts
Only 45 days and I'll be 80+° weather - Ahhh

·
Registered
456 Posts
It's MI. Wouldn't be suprized to see snow/cold in April/May not like it be the first time. Last year I had to wait until after Memorial day to put my tomato and cucumber plants into the ground 'cuz it was too cold.

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Feb 10 2004, 09:38 PM)It's snowing like mad out here in Troy!
I'm never washing my truck again, and I'm never listening to the weather again. However, I am taking over Jerry Hodak's job though. I can be just as unpredictable as him!
HA HA HA Never washing your truck again, huh? Are you joining my club? Now I can give you a hard time, for a change!

·
Registered
248 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 11 2004, 07:21 AM)

I came out of my class last night onyl to find about 3 inches of snow and my windows covered in ice.
I should've become a meteorologist. That's the only job I know of where you can be wrong all the time, still get paid, and never get fired for being wrong. I could pull forecasts out of my a$$ too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts