Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss just called from Joslyn Road and said there are white out conditions up there. For those of you who are wishing for a white Christmas I thought this might make you happy......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
It'll be interesting to see what sort of accumulation we get. Last night WDIV was saying 4-6 inches, and Fox2 was saying 1-3".

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, be careful out there with the ice on the roads from all of the rain we got this morning. He said just in the time he drove from Troy to Auburn Hills the temperature dropped ten degrees.....

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Well I guess I should be happy to be working in a nice dry, warm office.....saw lots of contractors out getting ready for the blow.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
what snow? are we suppose to get some? (snow that is)
starting when? how much?

This is all news to me, but then again, I've been on Vicodin for the last 4 days so I dont think I care. Do I?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I am listening to the police and fire scanner and so far I haven't heard of any accidents!

Please everyone be careful out there driving when the temperature drops, it will cause the roads to ice up before it starts to snow!

Drive careful so we can so you New Years Eve!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 23 2003, 12:56 PM)C'mon Snowmaker ~ we're waiting for you to do your thing.

Make it Snow!!!!!

Not until AFTER I get home.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 23 2003, 08:53 AM)My boss just called from Joslyn Road and said there are white out conditions up there. For those of you who are wishing for a white Christmas I thought this might make you happy......

I was out that way around 9:30 or so. Around M59 wasn't bad at all. I got on I-75 heading north and it got real foggy around the Great Lakes Crossing area and started to snow. I'm at home now and it is snowing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 23 2003, 12:56 PM)C'mon Snowmaker ~ we're waiting for you to do your thing.

Make it Snow!!!!!

OK, let me start cranking:

YELLOW SNOW!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 23 2003, 01:26 PM)ewwwwwwwwww!!!

didn't EVERYONE have one of those toys tho!

I never did.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Flashing back to my college days at NMU (Northern Michigan University) where Michigan Tech was our biggest rival...

"Watch out where the huskies go... Don't you eat that yellow snow!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts