Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
CK was kind enough to let us combine his birthday celebration with her 2nd Year Anniversary Bash!

June 18th at Wooly Bully's! 7:00 PM

Come out and help us celebrate!

All of CK's Anniversary details are on her invite in the Event Forum.....

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 1 2004, 01:41 PM)Oh great! Now you just ruined my suprise.

huh? you saw us talk about this!!
How fun.. would not miss it!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
JN is on the 25th. So I think your safe on the 18th.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
do we have to bring a stars wars toy for a gift or anything to get in??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jun 1 2004, 03:10 PM)do we have to bring a stars wars toy for a gift or anything to get in??

It wouldn't hurt.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 1 2004, 04:11 PM)QUOTE(bobrob @ Jun 1 2004, 03:10 PM) do we have to bring a stars wars toy for a gift or anything to get in??

It wouldn't hurt.

I think I just might have something in the old junk toy box

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 1 2004, 03:23 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 1 2004, 04:11 PM) QUOTE(bobrob @ Jun 1 2004, 03:10 PM) do we have to bring a stars wars toy for a gift or anything to get in??

It wouldn't hurt.

I think I just might have something in the old junk toy box

Ooh, vintage ones are even better.

Unless they've been blown up with firecrackers and such as a kid.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
HELLLLLL YEAH! 2 parties, one night... damn, that's gonna be awesome!! i am totally thrilled to share de spotlight with ya! fo SHO! i actually am putting together a 'pin the star wars figure on snowbi' game, but instead of making it traditional paper, why don't we use real figures and stick you against the wall and have the people stick the figures on you! heh heh heh! a 3-D version! lol! yeah! YEAH! doug podell will be like, 'NOW what are you up to, ck?' LOL!

dude, i didnt' know what to expect when you said 'slight alteration' and seeing your head down there like a kilroy... i fell out of my chair laughing!! i still say superimpose your face on the bubble! lol!

happy early b-day snow!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 1 2004, 05:21 PM)HELLLLLL YEAH! 2 parties, one night... damn, that's gonna be awesome!! i am totally thrilled to share de spotlight with ya! fo SHO! i actually am putting together a 'pin the star wars figure on snowbi' game, but instead of making it traditional paper, why don't we use real figures and stick you against the wall and have the people stick the figures on you! heh heh heh! a 3-D version! lol! yeah! YEAH! doug podell will be like, 'NOW what are you up to, ck?' LOL!

dude, i didnt' know what to expect when you said 'slight alteration' and seeing your head down there like a kilroy... i fell out of my chair laughing!! i still say superimpose your face on the bubble! lol!

happy early b-day snow!!!!!!!
That game would be awesome!

Can't wait!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 1 2004, 06:21 PM)we use real figures and stick you against the wall and have the people stick the figures on you! heh heh heh! a 3-D version! lol! yeah!

i still say superimpose your face on the bubble! lol!

OUCH! How?

And, GOOD IDEA about the bubble. I'll see if I can do it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 1 2004, 08:58 PM)gonna miss it...Happy Early birthday
Nope. You're not allowed to miss it. I only turn 30 once.

CK, I think I still like the other flyer better, but here.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dude... that is too funny. so now when you get mad and say 'blow me' i can say i already did! LOL!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
sorry, i will be out of town that day, golf outing, but have a great time !!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts