·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen him today!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
He's been in here. Right now he is at lunch and at the Jeep dealership getting an oil change on his Jeep.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not working today!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What are you talking about??

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 11 2003, 01:13 PM)What are you talking about??

I know you don't understand the concept of work, so why explain!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 11 2003, 01:15 PM)How funny. Snomaker doesn't post for 20 minutes and people worry about him!

Is there a support group for POST FREAKS?
Well, when we don't see snowpuff post, something must be up!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 11 2003, 01:15 PM)How funny. Snomaker doesn't post for 20 minutes and people worry about him!

Is there a support group for POST FREAKS?
I can't win either way. If I post too much, you guys rag on me. If I don't post, you guys rag on me. <_<

If you all get so worried when I'm missing, maybe its you all who need the support group.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We love you snowbipuff!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Don't let him fool you...he loves the recognition

Our Superhero...
Snowmaker=LSCNMAN. Can you imagine Him in red tights with a big "L" adorned on his chest. Saving would be drunken LSCN'ers from falling in boat wells.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 11 2003, 02:10 PM)Don't let him fool you...he loves the recognition

Our Superhero...
Snowmaker=LSCNMAN. Can you imagine Him in red tights with a big "L" adorned on his forehead. Saving would be drunken LSCN'ers from falling in boat wells.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 11 2003, 02:10 PM)Don't let him fool you...he loves the recognition

Our Superhero...
Snowmaker=LSCNMAN. Can you imagine Him in red tights with a big "L" adorned on his chest. Saving would be drunken LSCN'ers from falling in boat wells.

I'd rather not picture that thanks!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts

Our Superhero...

LOL I think the L would be on his forehead!!! LOL
hehe

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Well it's just that I miss my wife and my daughter whining at home some much, that I have to have some through the day. So I pull up the board and read your posts!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 11 2003, 02:42 PM)Well it's just that I miss my wife and my daughter whining at home some much, that I have to have some through the day. So I pull up the board and read your posts!

From the looks of it here, everyone is whining BUT me. <_<

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 11 2003, 01:10 PM)Don't let him fool you...he loves the recognition

Our Superhero...

With his man boobies showing through instead of rippling muscles, and his scrawny legs, and silly grin....Sorry for the visual guys.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 11 2003, 02:49 PM)
With his man boobies showing through instead of rippling muscles, and his scrawny legs, and silly grin....Sorry for the visual guys.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
HAHAHA HEHE

1 - 20 of 28 Posts