Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahaha ! or maybe i am wierd, cause i have a woody and can't wait to go up north this weekend and snowmobile.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 12 2004, 08:59 AM)hahaha ! or maybe i am wierd, cause i have a woody and can't wait to go up north this weekend and snowmobile.

I am ready to go NOW! We are leaving at 1:30 2:00 PM...call me when you guys are on the road so I can keep an eye on the clock as to when you guys will be arriving.

I already have your motto for this weekend Eddie..

"I got laid in the parking lot and nobody knows but me"

Your such a sled head!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm really gonna have to try this snowmobiling thing some day.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Where are you guys going? Pine and I are going up tomorrow to St.Helen/Houghton Lake.

Have fun, be careful!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Dana @ Feb 12 2004, 09:57 AM)Where are you guys going? Pine and I are going up tomorrow to St.Helen/Houghton Lake.

Have fun, be careful!
Hey Dana...WOW haven't seen or heard from you since TUT. It was great seeing you guys that night SORRY I couldn't stay and talk more. Anyway, I was just up at Houghton last Saturday...went to Grayling and back. A bunch of us are heading to the UP for the weekend.

You be careful as well. Tell Pine I said hey!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
it IS like sex, after 2-3 hours of riding it your crotch goes numb!!! then you have a beer and fall asleep!!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 12 2004, 10:10 AM)
Be careful you guys. Have a blast and have a great Valentines Day together.

I love you honey!! See you when you get home!
Happy Valentines Day! THANKS for letting me go!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Feb 12 2004, 10:12 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 12 2004, 10:10 AM)

awwwwe thats sweet,......NOW DUDE, TAKE OFF YOUR SKIRT !

snowmobiling like s*x, i hardly ever do both.......lol

cindy, thanks for letting tommy go, we promise we will look after him, make sure he eats well, brushes his teeth, washes behind his ears and under his nutz (p29's job)
and has fun, we will punish him if he gets out of line, what do you do? make him sit in the corner? we just want to have the same punishment, seems yours works well, he is trained very well by you.....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Dana @ Feb 12 2004, 10:22 AM)Pine was in Houghton last week too! We'll all meet up sometime. MananaII, do you ever go with?
noooo.. not up my alley. I like the warm weather sports!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 12 2004, 10:23 AM)QUOTE(manana @ Feb 12 2004, 10:12 AM) QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 12 2004, 10:10 AM)

cindy, thanks for letting tommy go, we promise we will look after him, make sure he eats well, brushes his teeth, washes behind his ears and under his nutz (p29's job)
and has fun, we will punish him if he gets out of line, what do you do? make him sit in the corner? we just want to have the same punishment, seems yours works well, he is trained very well by you.....

P 29's job...WHAT? C'mon I thought you were the nutz washer.
Now I am not sure if I can go.

Now look ...its Valentines Day for God's sake! So many people have asked how I was able to pull off getting to go snowmobiling on V/Day. I was just giving credit where do. For your mean words you are getting a swirly when you arrive.

Also...Eddie please refrain from bringing your 17 yr. old friend named Virgil who doesn't speak english....we just simply don't have room for him...maybe next time.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Feb 12 2004, 10:36 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 12 2004, 10:23 AM) QUOTE(manana @ Feb 12 2004, 10:12 AM) QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 12 2004, 10:10 AM)

P 29's job...WHAT? C'mon I thought you were the nutz washer.
Now I am not sure if I can go.

Now look ...its Valentines Day for God's sake! So many people have asked how I was able to pull off getting to go snowmobiling on V/Day. I was just giving credit where do. For your mean words you are getting a swirly when you arrive.

Also...Eddie please refrain from bringing your 17 yr. old friend named Virgil who doesn't speak english....we just simply don't have room for him...maybe next time.

no worries, Virgil died, he was hit by a bus.

V-Day is cute and all, but it is a Hallmark holiday.
I am guilty to celebrate this when i had a signf other. i was, i was a huge supporter, but being single, i can rip on ya all i want ! hahaha !

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Very Cool.....I'm really fired up about this trip!!!
A special Thanks to P-29 for asking me and to his wife for letting me borrow her sled. Also to the lovely Dr. XO(my wife) for helping make this trip happen for me...Thanks Honey!!! Will celebrate Valentines Day when I get home.
Wink Wink!!!

XO

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(XO @ Feb 12 2004, 11:39 AM)Also to the lovely Dr. XO(my wife) for helping make this trip happen for me...Thanks Honey!!! Will celebrate Valentines Day when I get home.
Wink Wink!!!

XO
you pervert, this is also a pg site !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts