Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no just talking when you joined... you know what I mean... when you turned the corner and couldn't really live w/o checking this place out very regularly...

been 1 year and one month for me... very fuzzy as to how I got through life before that???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I can quit any time I want.

OK, just one more post!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
um... since.... march i think....
my name is christine, and i'm an lscn addict

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
About since I first joined. Gone through dry spells but always pick it up again. Learned to multi task and post while working pretty well!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I think for me it was about two or three times after I got the nerve to ask someone

how to use this system...
Before that I was a visitor for like a month...

But now I post freely.....But I am yet to make it to a function or to meet anybody at

the bar....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
On the 26th it'll be one year for me

I know Pauline, hard to imagine what the hell I did before LSCN too
I bet I was on the puter a LOT LESS

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Let's see; joined end of August last year, so I'd say some where in October.

I'm an addict and proud of it! Without this addiction I would never have met as many fine, fine people as I have (many of which I'm happy to call friends).

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
With over 2000 posts I am sure I am a top 25 poster. Don't know if I should be proud or walk around with a big L on my forehead!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Nov 7 2003, 03:01 PM)With over 2000 posts I am sure I am a top 25 poster. Don't know if I should be proud or walk around with a big L on my forehead!
How do you think I feel?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I've been an addict for well over a year now. Much less productive at work cause of this. And.... I'm finally almost to my 1000 post!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
It has been about 8 months for me!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I joined toward the end of the summer. I seriously am on this site an average of 1-2 hours everyday. I try to read everything, and try to post as much as I can (keeping them relevant).... although people ususally don't respond to them. I'm thinking either because they don't know who this "KezzerOne" guy is, OR they just plain out don't like me. That's ok though... one day people will reply to what I say....... one day....

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Kezzer I don't think that people don't respond to you. Look at you "age" thread. But I will tell you that while the site is a good time on it's own. It's way way better once you put faces to screenames. Try to make it to a event or two.

Not sure how long I've been addicted....but I would say it's been pretty much the begining of the site. I remember when the first page would have 5 days threads on it and when the jobbienooner2 thread went over a 100 posts.....I thought holy cow! Now it's common for a post to go over a 100 in a few hours.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 7 2003, 07:53 PM)I joined toward the end of the summer. I seriously am on this site an average of 1-2 hours everyday. I try to read everything, and try to post as much as I can (keeping them relevant).... although people ususally don't respond to them. I'm thinking either because they don't know who this "KezzerOne" guy is, OR they just plain out don't like me. That's ok though... one day people will reply to what I say....... one day....
Today someone did!

So there!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I first started out as a recreational user in June of 02. You know, a post here, a post there. I hung around the Cruising / Power part of the board for the most part. Looking for advice and input on my first boat purchase. I figured, no big deal, I can handle it. It's only a few posts! Then I started posting more and more, answering any technical question I could. Asking questions I needed answers for!!

When new questions became less frequent and my questions had been answered I felt empty somehow. In a desperate search I stumbled upon the Boathouse. Where I met a strange but caring, Dr Seuss meets Timothy Leary, group of online peeps. Shortly after that was my first LSCN gathering. It was the LSCN spring birthday bash at the Tin Fish. Talk about Baptism by fire.

From that day forward, with each new friend and as those friendships grow stronger. I fall ever deeper into my addiction. An addiction for which I hope there is no cure.

Thanks to Capt Rob and all that work so hard to bring us this site, Rob's brother Mike for introducing me to it and to ALL of my new friends for being my new friends.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Shortly after I joined a bit over a year ago I think. Around January, along with most of what I recognise as "the original crew" all becoming addicted at the same time. That place on Utica and then TNT's really solidified this strange on line friendship phenominon community thing.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I am NOT addicted. I am a binge poster.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
It's been so long I don't even know anymore!~

I check in on here more than I check my voicemail.....yeah, that is why I don't return phone calls half the time

It was funny cuz I posted for a long time before most people even met me.....finally made it to TnT's one night and bam........I fell in love with everyone

Thanks for the site and putting up with us crazies~

1 - 20 of 24 Posts