Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darn, thought I would log on Monday and see crazy pictures with nutty stories of debauchery and nekkidness. I guess it was pretty tame for me also, just hung out and had a good time. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE A GOOD STORY!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
From some of the pictures I've seen, you really don't want to see the nekkedness.

G

·
We saw some guys doing a little jackass stunt. It involved a slip and slide, a ramp made of sand, some dish soap and about 3 inches of water on the rocky beach side of the island as a landing area. It was entertaining while it lasted, but I think even the really drunk guys recognized the pain and stopped. Oh, and the people doing it on the flybridge of a big cruiser (I won’t mention the name). That was some debauchery and nekkedness all wrapped into one…

·
Registered
991 Posts
It was the strangest JN, it seemed more like a typical Saturday in the Moot, but 100 times the people. I did hear the barge was pull over and the driver was drunk. Some one tipped off the authorities, I would never think of the barge guy drunk at 11 in the morning already.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 1 2003, 10:42 AM)We saw some guys doing a little jackass stunt. It involved a slip and slide, a ramp made of sand, some dish soap and about 3 inches of water on the rocky beach side of the island as a landing area. It was entertaining while it lasted, but I think even the really drunk guys recognized the pain and stopped. Oh, and the people doing it on the flybridge of a big cruiser (I won't mention the name). That was some debauchery and nekkedness all wrapped into one…
We seen that girl too, on the flybridge~

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I didn't see it, but friends of ours told us about the tapioca pudding wrestling. Word on the island was that 25 gallons (or pounds?) of tapioca was used.

The slip and slide looked like a good idea but was executed poorly. Don't get me wrong; it looked like a lot of time, planning and resources went into constructing the ramp, but the landing area was bad. Three inches of water with rocks and gravel...

We walked the island for the last time around 5:00 pm. Things were starting to get iffy then... we had to leave and drop a friend off at the boat launch so we didn't stay too long after.

BTW, I didn't miss the band(s) at all.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 1 2003, 09:42 AM)We saw some guys doing a little jackass stunt. It involved a slip and slide, a ramp made of sand, some dish soap and about 3 inches of water on the rocky beach side of the island as a landing area. It was entertaining while it lasted, but I think even the really drunk guys recognized the pain and stopped. Oh, and the people doing it on the flybridge of a big cruiser (I won't mention the name). That was some debauchery and nekkedness all wrapped into one…
The fly bridge episode was quite different. It gave the quote of "Dance like nobody is watching" a whole new spin. Super Freaks

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well the only really highlights other than having a really great time would be.

*1 ahole that would not move his boat, tie up or do anything but watch as everyone around him made room for more boats. Almost had to go off on him and tell him how much of a loser he was but didn't think it would help anything. I guess he must of know it already by the fact that he was on his boat all by himself.

*My cousin was in the pudding fight....although not by her choice.

*The sex show on top of the boat was a lot of fun for a while but got boring...I guess like everything else. Although I wouldn't of minded pulling a number and waiting my turn.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I was shooting weddings all weekend, how ever Friday afternoon, in the parking lot of Villa Pennas a little breeze blew at my back. I sware to god I heard in the distance SOCIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! I smiled and cringed at the same time.

Happy J/N glad the Peeps made it home safe with out incident.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Nothing really to report.....I saw the pudding fight and kept my distance, so I wouldn't get sucked in. Didn't see anybody doing the nasty. Just saw a lot of drunkiness and tattooing......and lots of great people

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.