Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away for a bit. I thought it would be over by now. How long does this remain funny?

Guess I'll check back periodically.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah! Warden!!!! See, Camp..........Warden thinks it's funny

Missed you tonight, girl friend! I have class in the morning so I enjoyed a few beers.......darn, time flies though!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he's a cute little P-NIZ! Actually I'm glad to see some things never change!!!!

So, ladies, how you doin'?

I missed all the peeps this last week! Hope everyone had a good time at the B-Day bash??!!!

Warden, sorry I missed CBJ's B-Day bash! Saw the pics, looks like a good time was had by all!

threecarbs, WUZZUP?!!!

MidKnight ever show his face round these parts this last week?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yes, I missed you last weekend and tonight, Camp! busy working 11 hour days......but going over to the Thames this weekend! canadian beer, yummy!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 20 2003, 11:01 PM)Welcome back!!!!

Missed you bud!

All well!?!?!?!?

Don't worry bout missin' I've been a lame duck as well!

No Midknight BTW
Yeah all is fine for now. The future is going to be interesting. Things are turning out a bit different than I thought (and hoped and prayed) they would. But we take what we're given and roll with it, right?

As far as MidKnight goes, the guy's my best friend and I can't honestly tell ya what he's up to. He's Mr. Single, livin-life-to-it's-fullest-type-a-guy so it's hard to guage where he's at. I haven't talked to him in weeks, which is unusual, but then again with him, it's not THAT unusual.

Good to be back, though, it's past my bedtime and I've been a traveling fool the last few days. I'm as tired as I've been in while, so I'm signing out for tomight.

Can't wait to see everyone over the summer out on the lake on a more regular basis.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Threecrabs!
Remember the Birthday party? You said I was laughing at you? Saw you dancing and having fun - couldn't picture you driving a school bus! Still can't! You gotta be the coolest buss driver on the route!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 20 2003, 11:01 PM)Yes, I missed you last weekend and tonight, Camp! busy working 11 hour days......but going over to the Thames this weekend! canadian beer, yummy!
I will be watching for Hammer and threecrabs when I run outta beer

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ May 20 2003, 11:15 PM)Yeah all is fine for now. The future is going to be interesting. Things are turning out a bit different than I thought (and hoped and prayed) they would. But we take what we're given and roll with it, right?
Where the hell have you been? Was it just because of your hard drive, or has something else been going on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.