1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Wasn't me.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 11:02 AM)Wasn't me.
Of course it wasn't. Even I haven't gotten any in awhile.....No correction, long time.......

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Not me said threecrabs!
I haven't gotten flowers in sooo long, I don't remember what year it was! If I want some, I'll buy them myself.

Hope it is something good to follow the flowers, Tax!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 15 2003, 01:06 PM)Hope it is something good to follow the flowers, Tax!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 15 2003, 11:06 AM)Not me said threecrabs!
I haven't gotten flowers in sooo long, I don't remember what year it was! If I want some, I'll buy them myself.

I have resorted to buying them myself too! I love them

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 15 2003, 12:11 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 15 2003, 11:06 AM) Not me said threecrabs!

I have resorted to buying them myself too! I love them

As soon as I get paid.......maybe I'll go buy some! I love those springy bouquets with the white/pink day lillies.....they smell sooooo goood. If I close my eyes.........mmmmm I can smell them.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Maybe it was from my buddy Shellene ~ She thinks you're a MIRACLE WORKER.

Many people do though!

She is VERY VERY pleased with all the help you've given her so far Joe.
Thanks for taking care of her!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
hmmm... Still waiting for my ONE single lily!, you know who you are...
.. nothing fancy, not a full bouquet, no extravaganza goin on... just one simple stinkin' flower... promises promises... huh ... ...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 11:36 AM)hmmm... Still waiting for my ONE single lily!, you know who you are...
.. nothing fancy, not a full bouquet, no extravaganza goin on... just one simple stinkin' flower... promises promises... huh ... ...

Dear C~girl, I will give you some flowers, really pretty ones too. There will be a nice bouquet for your living room...that is....after the wedding!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 01:10 PM)awwww shucks Moneyshot!....how sweet you are... do i get to choose from one of the center pieces??? ... first dibs for me??? ...

Wait a minute...if I know Moneyshot...those are going to be pretty nice center pieces...I want dibs too!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 12:10 PM)awwww shucks Moneyshot!....how sweet you are... do i get to choose from one of the center pieces??? ... first dibs for me??? ...

First you get your own to carry around all day. Then you get one of the centerpieces! Although, the holders are rented, so I guess the flowers will be stuck in some type of styrofoam.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts