Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,774 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 11:36 AM)hmmm... Still waiting for my ONE single lily!, you know who you are...
.. nothing fancy, not a full bouquet, no extravaganza goin on... just one simple stinkin' flower... promises promises... huh ... ...

Dear C~girl, I will give you some flowers, really pretty ones too. There will be a nice bouquet for your living room...that is....after the wedding!!!

· Registered
2,774 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 12:10 PM)awwww shucks Moneyshot!....how sweet you are... do i get to choose from one of the center pieces??? ... first dibs for me??? ...

First you get your own to carry around all day. Then you get one of the centerpieces! Although, the holders are rented, so I guess the flowers will be stuck in some type of styrofoam.

· Registered
2,774 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 12:17 PM)dawnie dawn... we'll wrestle for first dibs...
Mud Wrestling at Moneyshot's wedding...Now that's something you don't see that often at a wedding!

· Registered
2,774 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 15 2003, 12:36 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 01:29 PM) (laughing)... DawnieDawn.. are those the rules?????.... I thought you WERE allowed to hang on stage.. just NOT allowed to push anyone off!...wink, wink ...moneyshot.. can't she get just one picture with her tongue.
Tahoe...to funny!

Yep, I have rules:

rule #1 Tongue in!! That includes Don too.
rule #2 Leave the band alone!!!!!!!
rule #3 Last but not least, no stage diving!

Go figure, she has Don and I walking down together...what is she thinking!

No tongues for formal pictures, thats all!
Dawnie Dawn is sooo good, she memorized the rules and all.
She must really love her new neighbor (as of next week)!!!

· Registered
2,774 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 15 2003, 12:49 PM)tongue in?... never gonna happen...

I can see the photographer now.. hey girls, big smiles!.. now, tilt your head just a little this way.. shoulders back... that's it!... and you!.. obnoxious one... stick that tongue in would ya!...

Don't be giving her ideas, or I'll have you walking down with the dreaded groomsman - you know, the tatooed and pierced one!!

· Registered
2,774 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 15 2003, 01:03 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 15 2003, 01:57 PM) QUOTE(btenn @ May 15 2003, 01:54 PM) Not the tongue! I`m going to have nightmares again tonight.

Did we ask for you .02 in here...NO!

If I read the topic correctly it was about Joe getting flowers and of course you ran it off topic again,but I guess what`s new.(shaking my head)
My .10 cents
We are talking about flowers!
I am spending a small fortune on flowers for that day. there will be flowers everywhere!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.