Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Busy 4 weeks. Just thought I'd post some pics since I keep seeing the pics of all the fun I've missed. Next to Moctezumas Temple. Ruins now destroyed by the Conquistador Hernan Cortez

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
#2 The Zocalo, San Miquel National Cathedral - made from the rubble of Moctezumas Temple. Huge latin music festival.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Standing at the foot of the Temple of the Sun on the Avenue of the Dead preparing to conquer!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colleague give perspective of steepness of climb. Virgins and enemy warriors were hurled from the summit and their blood was left on the temple as a sacrifice to the sun god to ensure the rise of the sun!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pic of the ruins. 2000 years old and the water runoff and sewage system still works.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
cool pics bro !!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You'll be there with me in a couple of short months bro!!! Then we'll post the double secret tequila drinking senorita chasing pics!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
bitchin' pics, traveler!! wow!
i'm jealous! i'd love to see mexico! ole!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 18 2003, 05:04 PM)Colleague give perspective of steepness of climb. Virgins and enemy warriors were hurled from the summit and their blood was left on the temple as a sacrifice to the sun god to ensure the rise of the sun!
man really !
what an incentive to be a slut hugh !
can you imagine on a date back then..
hey, would you like some more wine?
you know, if you don't want to get hurled off the temple
i can take care of that for you, i can assure that you won't be one of the women who get hurled off.....
ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS...........

Sounds like the chief hurler guy had the best job ever.....
last chance honey.......dropem' or off you go!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 18 2003, 06:31 PM)what an incentive to be a slut hugh !
can you imagine on a date back then..
hey, would you like some more wine?
you know, if you don't want to get hurled off the temple
i can take care of that for you, i can assure that you won't be one of the women who get hurled off.....
ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS...........

Sounds like the chiel hurler guy had the best job ever.....
last chance honey.......dropem' or off you go!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! lol!! only you, eddie! loL!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Eddie and I will be practically living down there at the end of the year and through 2006 so the door will be always open for people interested in a long weekend. We will be renting a condo on the Baja coast in the Resort town of San Carlos. (At least thats the plan) Great marlin and deep sea fishing Mini. Plane tix about $300.00 The doors will be open and the tequila will be flowin!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Aug 18 2003, 05:36 PM)Did someone say fishing? lol

I hope to winter in Houston from now on....not too far from Mexico from Tejas.

Mini
We will stay in contact then brother. I'll probably be able to get some suppliers to comp and fishing trips we would take as well!! Gotta jet. Taking the girls to Six Flags for the next 3 days. Hope to see everyone this weekend. I'll try and take a breather from all this friggen traveling!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 18 2003, 05:39 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Aug 18 2003, 05:36 PM) Did someone say fishing? lol

I hope to winter in Houston from now on....not too far from Mexico from Tejas.

Mini
We will stay in contact then brother. I'll probably be able to get some suppliers to comp and fishing trips we would take as well!! Gotta jet. Taking the girls to Six Flags for the next 3 days. Hope to see everyone this weekend. I'll try and take a breather from all this friggen traveling!!

Have a great time at 6 flags with your daughters bro !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts