Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to cut costs and eat a little better, I brought my lunch to work today. I was really looking forward to it as I roasted a chicken, made stuffed zuccini and a salad with home made salad dressing. Well, you guessed it, some else decided to help themselves! Not that I wouldn’t have shared if they were hungry but come on, they didn’t even leave me a morsel. Now I have to go eat McDonald’s.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
DOOHH!!!
That sucks

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That is BEYOND disrespectful.

That right there should be grounds for termination. Any leads/suspects yet?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
If I were working there at your firm, I would hire the best investigative atty, find the rat, try him, and put him away. But I were there, I would have been the culprit, being that I know you can cook....lol

HI babe

·
Registered
557 Posts
That has happened to me twice. The first time it was just a yogurt, though. And the second time it was my leftovers from Baja Fresh. I put my half eaten burrito with salsa and chips in the frig at work, went back to take it home at the end of the day and it was gone!
Never found out who did it, made me mad though. I mean, honestly, how low is that?

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(loungellos @ Jul 26 2004, 12:53 PM)Mean people suck!

nice people swallow

on the topic you should stay quiet about it at work today, and tomorrow oooooooooohhhhhhhh tomorrow throw a crap load of cajun in a sandwich and wait around the water fountain or pop machine

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
You poor girl....i'd hate to settle for McDee's after making a lunch like that <_<

Whoever did it probably wont do it again for a while but keep an eye out for sure.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure who took my lunch but I have some leads. Thanks for all the good ideas on how to cure the culprit from lifting my lunch or anybody else's in the future. I'll keep them in mind.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Sorry, Iwas hungry

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Now, if it had been my lunch, I would have seen it as God's way of telling me I need to go to Taco Bell.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Taco Bell.. blessing in disguise.

A co-worker at another place I worked at kept having her sandwhich taken out of the fridge.. either over the night shift or the weekend. She finally got fed up, and decided to visit her backyard, aka the dog's toilet, and conjure up a literal s*!t sandwhich.. and wrap it up tight so it doesn't smell until unrapped. not sure how it turned out..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts