Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had it with Michigan,
20 ft trihull great for fishing runs perfect 95 merc outboard 2 downriggers, fish finder ,ship to shore everything is ready you can even take it out I live in marysville. $500 bucks it yours. if I don't sell it I'm gonna just sink it, the trailer is in great condition I am the second owner the first owner was a family member, always winterized, screw it you can have all my downrigger poles too.

PM if you want it

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
So sorry to hear that Jason, what are your plans?

Things sure have been tough around here, and not getting better.
Just heard that BBDO Advertising, once with 2000 employees handling Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge
exclusively, will shutter their doors Jan 31, letting go of the last 500.

Good Luck Jason!

gt

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
QUOTE(gradytom @ Nov 9 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So sorry to hear that Jason, what are your plans?

Things sure have been tough around here, and not getting better.
Just heard that BBDO Advertising, once with 2000 employees handling Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge
exclusively, will shutter their doors Jan 31, letting go of the last 500.

Good Luck Jason!

gt

I just talked to a good friend of mine over there to see what is going on. This just sucks!!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
QUOTE(Jason W @ Nov 9 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if I don't sell it I'm gonna just sink it, ...
You sound pissed, and I suppose I can't blame you, but I sure hope you're kidding about adding yet more contamination and another grounding hazard to the lake

If you can't sell her for what you want, I'm sure somebody around here would be willing to take her on consignment, for part of the take when she does sell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts