Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i bought a packet of mad libs today while i was out. if you will provide me with the following type of words, i will insert them into the story & post the result! LOL!

here we go! please post a/an:

adjective
number
plural noun
animal
sport
verb ending in 'ing'
adjective
verb ending in 'ing'
number
plural noun
number
noun
noun
noun
adverb

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
adjective funny
number 12
plural noun Teachers
animal horned toad
sport badmitton
verb ending in 'ing' running
adjective lazy
verb ending in 'ing' laughing
number 7
plural noun firefighters
number 1
noun Lake St. Clair
noun Inner tube
noun Budweiser
adverb slowly

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
adjective - Massive
number - 42
plural noun - cheeses
animal - guinea pig
sport - ping pong
verb ending in 'ing' - kissing
adjective - silly
verb ending in 'ing' - sipping
number - 9.26
plural noun - men
number - 8
noun - attitude
noun - asparagus
noun - Al
adverb - expeditiously

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SAMSON'S STORY: VACATION SPORTS

there are many new and FUNNY things you can do on your vacation. TWELVE years ago, teachers who went on a vacation could play tennis or go HORNED-TOAD-back riding or play 18 holes of BADMITTON, or spend their time RUNNING with thier family. but today, if you are LAZY enough to try, you can go skydiving, windsurfing, or water skiing, or mountain LAUGHING. skydiving is the most fun, if you are not afraid of SCOOTING. first, you strap on SEVEN parachutes. then you get in an airplane with 8 or 9 other FIREFIGHTERS and go up to ONE foot. then you open the door and jump out. once in the air, everyone holds hands and you go into a free fall towards LAKE ST CLAIR below. at the last minute, you yank on your INNER TUBE and open your parachute and float gently to the BUDWEISER. it is a lot of fun if you like to live SLOWLY.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CASSIE'S STORY: VACATION SPORTS

there are many new and MASSIVE things you can do on your vacation. FORTY TWO years ago, CHEESES who went on a vacation could play tennis or go GUINA PIG-back riding or play 18 holes of PING PONG, or spend their time KISSING with thier family. but today, if you are SILLY enough to try, you can go skydiving, windsurfing, or water skiing, or mountain SIPPING. skydiving is the most fun, if you are not afraid of SCOOTING. first, you strap on 9.26 parachutes. then you get in an airplane with 8 or 9 other MEN and go up to EIGHT feet. then you open the door and jump out. once in the air, everyone holds hands and you go into a free fall towards ATTITUDE below. at the last minute, you yank on your ASPARAGUS and open your parachute and float gently to the AL. it is a lot of fun if you like to live EXPEDITIOUSLY.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
next!

adjective
town
adjective
person in room (female)
person in room (male)
plural noun
verb past tense
pet name
noun
name of person
number
adjective
color
person in room
adjective
adjective
adverb
noun

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
whiny
podunk
horny
ck
NINJA

strawberries
screwed
spot
closet
pauligan
sweat
magenta
cassie
moan
groan
excitedly
butt

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KEN NEELY'S STORY: THE HIGH SCHOOL MONSTER

our scene is a WHINY high school in PODUNK. the students are HORNY with fear. listen, as our heroine CK speaks to NINJA:

CK-the high school monster has eaten 3 more pretty young STRAWBERRIES and SCREWED the chemistry teacher!

NINJA-don't be afraid, SPOT. i thik the monster is really just a CLOSET.

CK-but PAULIGAN saw it. it has SIXTY-NINE arms and long SWEATY hair and MAGENTA teeth.

NINJA-hmmm, that sounds like CASSIE. i am going to set a trap for this so-called monster. and you must be the MOANING bait!

CK- oh no! do i look GROANY? when i go out i walk very EXCITEDLY. get some other BUTT!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
next!

CITY
NOUN
ADJECTIVE
SCHOOL
VERB ENDING IN ING
FIRST FEMALE NAME
ADJECTIVE
ADJECTIVE
SOMETHING ALIVE
NOUN
VERB ENDING IN ING
ADJECTIVE
PLURAL NOUN
ANIMAL PLURAL
ADVERB
NOUN

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
timbuktu
penis
softly
American College of Beauty
jerking
Shandog
fluffy
prickly
maggots
mattress
humping
carrots
sheep
gingerly
butt

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
KEN NEELEY'S WANT ADS:

driver available: are you planning a trip to TIMBUKTU? i will drive your PENIS. i am a person of SOFT character and a graduate of AMERICAN COLLEGE OF BEAUTY. i have been JERKING for twelve years.

LODGING: mother SHANDOG offers you FLUFFY accommodations in her PRICKLY home. only $10 per MAGGOTS for MATTRESS and breakfast.

HOUSE SITTER: do you need a house sitter? while you are HUMPING around the country, who is looking after your STINKY house? burgulars could steal your CARROTS. who will feed your pet SHEEP? we will GINGERLY take care of everything. call BUTT Sitters Unlimited!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
My turn!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahaa... this should be a good one:

noun
noun
plural noun
plural noun
type of container
adjective
noun
person in room
plural noun
adjective
city
place
noun
city
verb ending in ing
adverb
plural noun

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 9 2004, 02:08 PM)KEN NEELEY'S WANT ADS:

driver available: are you planning a trip to TIMBUKTU? i will drive your PENIS. i am a person of SOFT character and a graduate of AMERICAN COLLEGE OF BEAUTY. i have been JERKING for twelve years.

LODGING: mother SHANDOG offers you FLUFFY accommodations in her PRICKLY home. only $10 per MAGGOTS for MATTRESS and breakfast.

HOUSE SITTER: do you need a house sitter? while you are HUMPING around the country, who is looking after your STINKY house? burgulars could steal your CARROTS. who will feed your pet SHEEP? we will GINGERLY take care of everything. call BUTT Sitters Unlimited!

That's not funny

I am NINJA....I don't drive penis's

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Apr 9 2004, 02:13 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 9 2004, 02:08 PM) KEN NEELEY'S WANT ADS:

That's not funny

I am NINJA....I don't drive penis's

lol... i don't read em first: i just pick em from the pile and type away!

that's some visual, ninja!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
noun: PLAYGROUND
noun: BEACH
plural noun: boys
plural noun: cars
type of container: purse
adjective: longingly
noun: race car
person in room: me
plural noun: photographs
adjective: spontaneously
city: San Antonio
place: Belle Isle
noun: desk
city: Seattle
verb ending in ing: dancing
adverb: incredibly
plural noun: kisses

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 9 2004, 01:06 PM)... once in the air, everyone holds hands and you go into a free fall towards LAKE ST CLAIR below. at the last minute, you yank on your INNER TUBE and open your parachute and float gently to the BUDWEISER...
this parts great! I've done that in the lake a couple times.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SALEENA'S ADVERTISEMENT FOR A CRUISE SHIP

come aboard the famous cruise ship, ' Love PLAYGROUND.' your vacation will stretch from the land of the midnight BEACH to the sunny BOYS of the mediterranean. you and your CARS will stay in a luxurious private PURSE. you will dine in LONGING surroundings in our magnificent banquet hall on the RACE CAR deck. every night there will be entertainment by ME and her musical PHOTOGRAPHS. the SPONTANEOUS cruise will visit the island port of SAN ANTONIO and then go along the coast of BELLE ISLE. we will drop DECK in SEATTLE and spend all day DANCING. you can live INCREDIBLY and all for only 120 KISSES a day, plus tax!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
male name
female name
adjective
noun
plural noun
adjective
place
male name
silly word
plural noun
adjective
adjective
article of clothing
noun
person
person
person
adjective
verb
verb
number
popular rock star

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
spend all day DANCING. you can live INCREDIBLY and all for only 120 KISSES a day..
Now there's a nice thought....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts