Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
After 498 swings, i figured out you have to let go of the mouse to hit it. LOL

Good one Mini. enjoyable.

h2o<---------says it's all part of CABIN FEVER......

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
the highest I can get is 593.5.

·
Registered
263 Posts
love the game... took me about 45 minutes to hit 593.5, but i finally did it. thanks for the hours of fun. now i will see how low of a score i can get (except zero of course). i'm tring to get lower than 181.6, i think i had a score in the 150's, but i'm not sure. thanks again.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Okay Mini, I think I'm done smackin my penquin. The ice up here in Canada must be a little faster than that stuff in Hockey Town. I found I really sucked and could only get 515 at the best, that was hitting it like a baseball. Then I figured lets try like a slapshot and that worked much better and actually had to get my wife in from the other room to verify the distance - 3025.5. I showed her how to play - 251.5 (about my baseball style average). Then I did it again and it was still going when she left the room - 6141.6. Then she sent my neighbour in who is over drinking wine and watching a movie and I showed her, and she left the room because it was still skipping across the ice - this time 6834.1 . If you can get him to hit the ice on his chin like a Montreal Canadien forward he seems to go forever.
Brad

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MIst be somethingin the water (or the intervet) on that side of the pond....I cant get it go anywhere those distances.....but you know what? I am gonna just keep on trying...lol

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
You can right click on the game to zoom in on it also you can move the screen by draging on the screen.

h2o<--------------high 5's

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
6834.1???......YEOOW!!...I think the Canadian version is measuring distance in litres!!!..

This frikkin' game is addicting!!! LOL

Mac

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
High score: 587.6
Low score: 149.8
Thanks Mini

·
Registered
241 Posts
No there are three variations of the game on the site. One of them will let you knock the penguin a mile ( I managed 11,202). The other version it is hard to hit over 200. You just need to change the extension at the end of the link to rocket-up-the-arse.html to get to the one he was mentioning.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.