Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Somthing Interesting I found while scouting this year

1K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Island Hopper 
#1 ·
I found a little mini village with a deer skill on a stick an hawk feathers on a stick an at every door way turtle shells0 an all kinda stuff. Keep in mind nothing modern was used to put anything together its all tied with vines
yup vines.

See less See more
#10 ·
Thats kind of cool. When I was a kid, I walked way back in our property and found something like this.

Dad didn't care because nothing was tore up. The next thing we know, the cops are at our house. Escaped prisoners were living back there all summer, and we never knew it.

#11 ·
That's actually kinda bad a$$

#13 ·
QUOTE(flippin_stick @ Nov 17 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I found a little mini village with a deer skill on a stick an hawk feathers on a stick an at every door way turtle shells0 an all kinda stuff. Keep in mind nothing modern was used to put anything together its all tied with vines
yup vines.

looks like deer camp to me up horth i hope? did you stay and hunt from there? basecamp LOL

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think what you stumbled across, may be an area set up by Wiccans. Wicca is a nature based religion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.