Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a fishing forum but just wanted to share, Tis the season!. Took a break from fishing to do my other favorite thing. Took my 13 year old out for the youth hunt. Surprise suprise 3 does and 2 bucks come walking out and the boy held it together even thought the gun was shaking all over he made a perfect shot on a 5pt. As he says he "stop, dropped and rolled"!!! Awesome day in the woods

Plant Smile Grass Fawn Tree

Attachments

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Just fantastic and someone in Sportsmans forum could get LSCN hunting Awards going as he would deserve that.

You sure dad wasn't shaking and not the gun. LOL

CONGRADULATIONS on a great shot.

h2o

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
[quote name='Buckmaster' date='Oct 1 2009, 10:34 AM' post='927086']
I know this is a fishing forum but just wanted to share, Tis the season!. Took a break from fishing to do my other favorite thing. Took my 13 year old out for the youth hunt. Surprise suprise 3 does and 2 bucks come walking out and the boy held it together even thought the gun was shaking all over he made a perfect shot on a 5pt. As he says he "stop, dropped and rolled"!!! Awesome day in the woods

Gotta like it. I love to get out in the woods with my son.....YUM!!!....backstraps!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
congratulations. He'll be a hunter for life hopefully.

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice job ---congrats to your son

QUOTE(Buckmaster @ Oct 1 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know this is a fishing forum but just wanted to share, Tis the season!. Took a break from fishing to do my other favorite thing. Took my 13 year old out for the youth hunt. Surprise suprise 3 does and 2 bucks come walking out and the boy held it together even thought the gun was shaking all over he made a perfect shot on a 5pt. As he says he "stop, dropped and rolled"!!! Awesome day in the woods

View attachment 67298

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.