Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
Much more lighthearted topic...I like it!

I'm gonna go with Calamari lightly toated brown with a nice smooth cream sauce. Gonna go down to the pressbox tonight for dinner...anyone wanna come?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I just stopped at the butcher for Ground Sirloin...think the boys and I will have spaghetti
Their favorite

Miss you P.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
B-King <_< We were in a big, fat hurry to get to the horse farm...everybody was hungry....stopped to eat there....My poor little Mak got sick. Needless to say, I didn't eat much. And my oldest is missing her horseback riding lesson and isn't happy. AGH!

That was my dinner~

Shan, I hate when that happens!
Least you know what's cooking tomorrow.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Almond encrusted walleye, steamed asparagus with hollaindaise sauce, garlic roasted redskins and a spinach/tomato/bacon salad.

I am NINJA....watch me cook

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
hmmm... looks like slimfast <_<

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I Had WAY too much pizza at Louie's in Hazel Park last night, celebrating my sisters 18th birthday.
burp
It's low fat good for me stuff tonight. <_< <_<

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 22 2004, 06:04 PM)Almond encrusted walleye, steamed asparagus with hollaindaise sauce, garlic roasted redskins and a spinach/tomato/bacon salad.

Bastage!

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven&#33;
405 Posts
I think Ken Needs to cook for all of us....

I am ninja..watch me eat Kens cooking....

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Mar 22 2004, 06:10 PM)QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 22 2004, 06:04 PM) Almond encrusted walleye, steamed asparagus with hollaindaise sauce, garlic roasted redskins and a spinach/tomato/bacon salad.

Bastage!

Fargin' icehole

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Still deciding i thing fish and chips from Elias Brothers , or Chilli and a Chicken Club from wendys.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 22 2004, 06:01 PM)I just stopped at the butcher for Ground Sirloin...think the boys and I will have spaghetti
Their favorite

Miss you P.

Just finished dinner......One good thing about being home all day........I was able to make my homemade spaghetti sauce.......Started it at like noon.......But worth the wait...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 22 2004, 06:11 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Mar 22 2004, 06:10 PM) QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 22 2004, 06:04 PM) Almond encrusted walleye, steamed asparagus with hollaindaise sauce, garlic roasted redskins and a spinach/tomato/bacon salad.

Bastage!

Fargin' icehole

I hope to get out to BW3s and meet you tomorrow Ken. Untill then enjoy an extra hepling for me.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sprite... and vernors!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Mar 22 2004, 06:19 PM)sprite... and vernors!

you can make up for it tomorrow when you feel better and pig out.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Ooohhh!!! I am hungry again now.

Ken Neeley's definitely sounded the bestest!

Mmmm....Wendy's! P, Wendy's is a regular stop for me during lunch. Love those salads.

As for the Snowmaker's we had chili dogs!

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Shrimp and spinach with pesta sauce with tomatoes over pasta
one of the good ones i cook
its only 3:41pm here now
so now i will be hungry(er) for two more hours!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 22 2004, 06:01 PM)I just stopped at the butcher for Ground Sirloin...think the boys and I will have spaghetti
Their favorite

Miss you P.

Ha ha will you post the picture of your little one eating spaghetti? That was the funniest picture.

Anyway....I had a salad romaine/baby spinach with chicken, celery, cheese, carrots and tomatoes. Yum. (With Ranch dressing.)

You all are probably gonna think I always eat that healthy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts