Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's finally happening! We just put our house on the market Sunday had 3 showings this week and two offers today!! Is that freakin nuts or what???? The offers are right on the money. So do I go w/ the 37 yr.old single guy with a 38 Top Gun (My neighbors will love that) or this nice attractive young couple just getting into boating??? Actually the single guy is ready to go waiting as I type for the other offer. So I guess the best offer will win right!!?

I am totally freakin out, want to cry cause I just love and I mean love this house and living on the water!!
I have had so many great memories here. I know I should be so grateful that we even got these offers and close to asking price wow!! Just blows me away!! Anyways for now still have the boat and looking forward to weekends with you crazies. Just moving near Brighton I know it's not far but it ain't like living here. So that's the update for now..........

·
Registered
557 Posts
wow, that's fast! I'm glad I had a chance to visit you while you were there
but happy for you...takes some of the burden off knowing you can get your price

When will you move? Let's get together before you do

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Wowza!!! That was quick. Here we thought you had one more summer out in good o'l Boat Town USA!!!!!

I love that house too....it's my home away from home!

Thinking positive, change is always good my friend!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
congrats jewels & big tree! it'll be a heckuva move, but you got lots of friends who'll make it easy on ya (or as easy as possible.)
we'll miss ya until the weekends!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Congrats guys, that's cool that you'll sell it that fast. You won't be that much further of a drive for us anyway!

Now, sell it to the guy with the Top Gun of course, he obviously has great taste.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Way to go Jewels, we are going to miss you guys!!!!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Mar 19 2004, 02:04 PM)Way to go Jewels, we are going to miss you guys!!!!!
We are not going to miss them!!! Jewels promised she was still going to hang w/us!!!!! SHE PROMISED!!!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Congrats!
That was really quick, but a house like yours is a diamond in the rough so to speak. When are you moving?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well sooooold to the guy w/ the Top Gun!! Nicest guy really!! Just was a better deal all around! I'll make sure he hooks up with all you cool peeps, not sure he knows about the LSCN, could be wrong. Anyways he is SINGLE and 37 and quite a handsome guy. So you girlys keep any eye on em'! We actually found a house in Saline hopefully if these people dont get it we'll have to build and that'll take about 8 months!grrrrr! <_< Will know tomorrow.

Nothing like having land the lots are an acre I was freaking out how much space was between the houses! Anyways it's 10 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, peeps can come over for tailgating before games!! And 5 minutes from Bally's so back to going there!! <_< And if you drive just a bit over the speed limit you I can make it to Harrison Twp. in just abut 50 minutes!!
It's about 70 miles all highway!! So we'll see, everythings happening so fast, it's freaky and sad but exciting too.
Thanks for the well wishes, we'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Sure will miss you guys!!!!!! Good luck out there!!

Try to make it out to as many functions as possible!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Holy cow, that sold quick!!

Jewels - I still remember going to the house for the first time, before the carpet was installed. We helped Robyn move in and visualized our new entertainment pad!! The summer of '98 was the most fun I have had yet. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back!!!

Brighton is a whole new stomping ground to conker!! I am looking forward to checking out your new place when you find one!!

"Thanks for the memories"

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Sounds like you are making a good move for you. But don't be too surprised if that 50 minute drive you are expecting is more regularly an hour and a half to two hours. The best time I can make from Farmington Hills to New Baltimore is 50 minutes, and that's absolutely no one else on the road. And Brighton is 45 minutes to an hour farther west.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
OMG! Saw the picture of the house Jewel's and Big Tree are looking to purchase! It's gorgeous! Man worth every move! 4 bedrooms to boot! So enough room for all you peeps to crash at when we decide to make that 70 mile adventure to visit!

They are looking to move sometime in May.

10 minutes from Ann Arbor! I see some tailgating parties happening!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Mar 24 2004, 12:23 PM)Well sooooold to the guy w/ the Top Gun!! Nicest guy really!!
"Top gun" of course he is a nice guy! Probably pretty cool too!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Saline is a nice town Jewels ~ an old boyfriend and myself used to go to a Bed & Breakfast there and always loved it

It's not that far either, we'll still see you girl!

Congrats on selling your home so quickly in this economy - that is awesome

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
ps. I'd like to set your home buyer up w/Pauline. We can send her wrapped in a trench coat with a big red bow as a housewarming gift!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 24 2004, 05:21 PM)ps. I'd like to set your home buyer up w/Pauline. We can send her wrapped in a trench coat with a big red bow as a housewarming gift!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts