Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry , but we are going to Traffic Lights as soon he is done to pick up nice gift for CBJ . Don't wait with dinner for Jeff

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 12 2003, 08:13 PM)Boy, what a nice gift.......if you're a guy! Poor Jeff will be blind and unable to type tomorrow!!!

Um...threecrabs...have you ever been to the Traffic light...your lucky if you can find one good gift there, for a guy of course...
<_<

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ May 12 2003, 08:18 PM)He's home....
Max only wishes.....
So why he asked for one dollar bills???????

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ May 12 2003, 08:22 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ May 12 2003, 08:18 PM) He's home....
Max only wishes.....
Are you sure they weren't quaters?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 12 2003, 08:21 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 12 2003, 08:13 PM) Boy, what a nice gift.......if you're a guy! Poor Jeff will be blind and unable to type tomorrow!!!

Um...threecrabs...have you ever been to the Traffic light...your lucky if you can find one good gift there...

Oh......I know what it is......the only gift they would find is a couple of headlights set on high beam! Can't say what they will look like. Special Ed's hang out! Where is my little buddy been??? Havne't seen him since Metro

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ May 12 2003, 07:22 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ May 12 2003, 08:18 PM) He's home....
Max only wishes.....
Ah ha! He told me on his way home via cell phone that you were going to pay him tomorrow and he is okay with it only if you don't pay him in singles

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ May 12 2003, 08:23 PM)QUOTE(Madmax @ May 12 2003, 07:22 PM) QUOTE(Boss @ May 12 2003, 08:18 PM) He's home....
Max only wishes.....
Ah ha! He told me on his way home via cell phone that you were going to pay him tomorrow and he is okay with it only if you don't pay him in singles

Are You he is home

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 12 2003, 08:23 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 12 2003, 08:21 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 12 2003, 08:13 PM) Boy, what a nice gift.......if you're a guy! Poor Jeff will be blind and unable to type tomorrow!!!

Um...threecrabs...have you ever been to the Traffic light...your lucky if you can find one good gift there...

Oh......I know what it is......the only gift they would find is a couple of headlights set on high beam! Can't say what they will look like. Special Ed's hang out! Where is my little buddy been??? Havne't seen him since Metro
LITTLE BUDDDDYYYY!

His been around, but busy. His got his house all torn up. His doing something special to it!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
I hope you guys actually don't frequent that place!

Nothing good has EVER set foot in that place!

CDC has been there!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 12 2003, 08:31 PM)you and cbj are having your way with snowblower, aren't you !
Who are you talking about, you little fugly person???? The Warden is the only one that has her way with CBJ and she'll kick your white @$$. I've seen her pick up whole kegs over her head! Look out, poopoo!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I went to Trafic Light when I was 21. Never been back since. One girl had like two big scars on her side and back, like she had been a stabbing victim or something.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 12 2003, 08:39 PM)I went to Trafic Light when I was 21. Never been back since. One girl had like two bibig scars on her side and back, like she had been a stabbing victim or something.

I won't even share my bachelor party incident!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Jealous Mahn Gravee! CBj told me you were hitting on him
the last time he saw you, you little ho! Keep your little midget tongue away from CBJ's face! You little turd burgler!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 12 2003, 08:30 PM)He told me he was remodeling the kitchen......he's always got a project going...does he still have his jetboat?
Yes, his kitchen, laundry room and 1/2 bath.

And yes, still has his jet boat...that things a blast...make sure you have your health insurance paid up before you get on that thing with him...yikes!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts