Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great party! There's always next year. Mabye I can get TSO to come over to my party and play some Christmas music. You can always come by after

BTW-I think thats what concert your seeing

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Was this meant to be a PM?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 11 2003, 11:26 AM)Nope, I wanted everyone to know that you both will be missed !
Oh, well thank you.

I know it will be a great party, but we've been wanting to catch a TSO show for the past few years now.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 11 2003, 11:27 AM)See, I'm not the only one that begs you guys to come out and play~

When have you begged us?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Oh, thank you!

Yes, we want to do both but don't see how it will work. We are also missing another party that night too...

Threecrabs, yes you have begged us....and we are going out to play, just not with you this time!

We will see you at the LSCN Christmas party on the 19th!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 11 2003, 12:26 PM)is TSO that music without words that sounds like computer generated MIDI music?
No, that's Manheim Steamroller.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra is more like a cross between heavy metal and symphony. WRIF plays them around Christmas time. Its got members of the band Savatage, if you've ever hard of them.

Go here to hear samples:

http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia.shtml#xmaseve

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I didn`t know you found out that you got tickets.......I was trying to give you a hard

time...Well it is a great show anyhow......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 11 2003, 12:55 PM)I didn`t know you found out that you got tickets.......I was trying to give you a hard

time...Well it is a great show anyhow......
Oh, yeah, I posted in that TSO thread that she suprised me with them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts