Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the SOSCL meeting at Jacks, and I want to get a congrats out there to the newest member on the SOSCL Board of Directors, our own GaryDebs!!!

Congrats, Gary!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Like I said at the meeting Gary, Congrats bud!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
AWESOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Thanks Everyone!

I am very excited to be serving along with other great members!

This year is going to be very active. Hoping SOSCL gets word very soon on the grant!

I am looking forward to seeing the Lights getting a lot of activity.

I will support Chuck and the Lights every way I can.

Jack's was wonderful on hosting us on such short notice...CK pulled another one through!!! THANKS CK

And Yes...I feel good about getting a boat this year...just waitng on word!

G

·
Getting Gary in is just another step to the great things to come for the lights project. Congrats to Gary and welcome to the new horizon of SOSCL.

I am sorry I couldn't be there last night, but it sounds like it was a huge success. Thank you cK & Jacks for coming through on this event. I look forward to another great year with SOSCL and all the great people of LSCN that are interested, concerned, and involved with this great orginazation. Without the people, SOSCL wouldn't be.

And yes, Gary. You need a boat.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
CONGRATS GARY !
NOW MAYBE YOU CAN GET A DECENT SANDWICH !

SORRY I MISSD IT LAST NIGHT, CONVINCOR MENTIONED THIS TO ME YOU ON THE BOARD ALONG TIME AGO,
I WAS AT KID ROCK, LAST MINUTE I WENT.....

AGAIN GARY, CONGRATS !!

HOW MANY PEOPLE TURNED OUT AT JACKS FOR SOSCL?

G

·
I tell you what! When we finally hear back from the state on the grant money being finally given. Then we will have a HUGE gathering. Because there will be a lot to talk about at that point.
Let's hope that will be in the near future.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got a call from one of our wonderful capitans that we had a terrific turnout! at 11:30 pm i was woke up with the grand news for gary and i was estatic!!!!!! go gary!!! jack's totally took care of the party and it was a great night! :0

CONGRATULATION GARYDEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Mar 27 2004, 09:29 PM)i got a call from one of our wonderful capitans that we had a terrific turnout

1 - 15 of 15 Posts