Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! we're in the final stretches of the SOSCL Silent Auction!
if you're still interested in donating anything, or know of anyone who would donate anything, please let me or convincor know ASAP!!!

we need your support!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
"SILENAT"???

Sounds like a type of insect.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i saw that typo... fingers flying this morning... i should be outta here already! we still exchanging that limo dealio, snowbi?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 10 2003, 07:46 AM)yeah i saw that typo... fingers flying this morning... i should be outta here already! we still exchanging that limo dealio, snowbi?
If I can find it. Its probably burried in a drawer somewhere.

When do you need it by?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
important stuff, peeps!
ttt!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Well, i know it's not much, but i'm still donating my cleaning services. I made up a flyer to put out too.

Maybe i can talk HB into a quickie at Jacks tomorrow and show it to you. I'll be in the mood after my exam!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
CK, How about a basket of Simply Tasteful foods?? I sell the stuff and could put together a basket. Not much, but that is about all I have to donate at this time.....I could even add a bottle of booze or wine to it. Let me know if that is okay.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
What kind of stuff are you looking for?
I can make a certificate for a computer repair, build or upgrade labor free, pay for parts only or something like that.
I really don't have anything around, all my work is customer repair, home, small buss. networking or build on demand.

NoCode

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 10 2003, 08:34 PM)CK, How about a basket of Simply Tasteful foods?? I sell the stuff and could put together a basket. Not much, but that is about all I have to donate at this time.....I could even add a bottle of booze or wine to it. Let me know if that is okay.
BEAUTIFUL! now that's what we're talking about!
thank you so much, lisa!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(NoCode_DNR @ Sep 10 2003, 09:57 PM)What kind of stuff are you looking for?
I can make a certificate for a computer repair, build or upgrade labor free, pay for parts only or something like that.
I really don't have anything around, all my work is customer repair, home, small buss. networking or build on demand.

NoCode
that sounds great, greg!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks rerun!

ttt!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks three!!
you are a DOLL!

G

·
This is really important Peeps. Please make it out to this event. We really need bodies in the place for this. Let's show some LSCN spirita, and show the folks out there how we can support our heritage on Lake St. Clair.

These lights need our desperate help.

Thanks for your attention.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 10 2003, 10:03 PM)QUOTE(NoCode_DNR @ Sep 10 2003, 09:57 PM) What kind of stuff are you looking for?

NoCode
that sounds great, greg!

I'll make a certificate and I have some other stuff as well.
When and where do you want this stuff?
I PM'd you but never got a reply....

NoCode

1 - 20 of 26 Posts