Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and all the people directly involved with SOSCL would like to thank you all who showed up and supported this great cause.
The amount we raised totalled: $1740.50.
Which is AWESOME.

I want to thank all who donated to the auction. We had some really great items that everyone really enjoyed.
Thanks to Jack's Waterfront Restaurant for letting us party in the place.
Thanks to CK and CK Promotions. The best looking and hardest working promo gal I know.

I would love to thank all personally who showed and donated, but the list is way too long. You all know who you are. Alot of peeps drove quite a distance to be there last night and I can't thank you enough. You also know who you are.

Thanks a bunch. This has been the BEST summer of my life.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congrats Bill! You and CK did an AWESOME job! What a great night. We had a blast.
To they guy I beat out at the last second for the margurita set...

We are so happy with our lighthouse picture. And that anchor! The little blue boat will be safe now!

I never knew we had so much talent in this group. CK, you have a great voice. And Jabber! WOW! I was stunned. You are full of surprises. Thank you for the dance!
So much fun, so little time.....

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Good Job!!!

I know I'll be enjoying my prop and 4 hrs of cleaning!

Mrs~btw, sorry I didn't get to say g'bye! xoxo and thanks for listening...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wow man, that was a great silent auction!!!! wow!! just...wow! i don't know the $$$ tally, but that was way cool.
jabber & duece going neck and neck over the ciclon neon, threecrab's basket was the HIT (and i kid you not, lisa!! you HAVE to have a booth at the addicted to accessories!! i'll put you next to mrs. p29!!! ) THANK YOU NO CODE for donating as much as you did... heck, he even won his own auction! lol!! for that, you're getting a gift certif for jack's!!! wow... what a great auction!!!

then afterwards...JABBER CAN SING, MAN! he counted blue cars for us, which i guess means he can count, too! lol! wow!

and the BEST part???>>> CBJ LIVES!!!! cbj came out to party with us (and watch the tigers make history, which they didn't) and i got to do a duet with him!!! wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! go cbj!!!!

by the way, jab, that up the skirt shot you tried to take... i had a skort on which means no panty shot for you! loL! mmmwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT AND SUPPORTING BILL'S LIGHTS!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Goose and I had a great time, expecially since we won the bid on the UofM tickets!!
See Snowman, you should have been at Jacks so you could have bid against me on those tickets.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 24 2003, 09:57 AM)See Snowman, you should have been at Jacks so you could have bid against me on those tickets.

How much and for what game(s)?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
its for October 18th against Illinois
the tickets are sec 40 row 12, they are $46.00 a piece or $92.00 for the pair
I bid $65.00 for the pair and won

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 24 2003, 10:03 AM)its for October 18th against Illinois
Homecoming game.

If you want to sell them let me know.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 24 2003, 10:10 AM)Sorry Snowmaker, wouldn't miss this game for the world!
Why's that?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Great time had by all and thanks for your support. I kinda missed all the action because I was having dinner in the dinning room with my parents.

I did get to party with the crew after.

MSB, thanks for all the kind words and believing in us. Your the best!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I love U of M, Go Blue!!!
Kurt is an alumni and every year we go to a game. Usually through the business school, this year he didn't get tickets, so this is a awsome that I am going !!! I went to State and I am still a fan of U of M , I guess b/c Kurt went to school there and have been going to the games for eight years now.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 24 2003, 10:17 AM)I love U of M, Go Blue!!!
Well, if you NEED to sell them, let me know.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
What a great time. CK ~ you have a great voice, nice job!
Jabber can sing too(we count only blue cars...)! I was quite amazed in the talent some of our peeps have! Lots of great items were auctioned. Nice work Convincor Bill, CK and all!
Thanks Jabber for the boat ride.

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 24 2003, 09:03 AM)its for October 18th against Illinois
HEY...I know those seats...LOL. Glad to see they went for a good cause. Hope you enjoy the game.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Tango & I had a great time. Sorry we had to leave so early. Did get to here CK sing though! Great job. Glad to hear so much money was raised for such a good cause.
It was nice talking to everyone.
Finally got to meet our nieghbors. Wetbar & Evilshotgirl.
Really enjoyed meeting Jewels & BigTree.
Nice to finally meet Taxman.
Oh and don't think we forgot about you Mrs. Sunbum...Before you leave we will have to take you out!

Convincor...I will send you a pm later I have a fundraising idea for you. It's not much but it may work.

And Capt. Mike...The fleece fits great!!! I am thinking I need a yellow one!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hazy, i have your elvis thing... the frame?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts