Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Take in a tape recorder next time. Then find out who that person is and leave it on their voicemail.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thanks for the visual,

·
Registered
299 Posts
You must be hangn' out in the guys pottie cause we all know girls only have gentle poofs,that are like a gentle spring breeze sented like roses

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
18,824 Posts

just pictured a hottie here in the office making alll those noises and busted up when she walked by the office windows

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 17 2003, 02:53 PM)There is NOTHING amusing about queef air.
It depends on who its coming from and where they are at the time.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
true story told to us by our detroit drive cheerleading captain on day at practice:

"so i'm on this date with this guy when i was a senior in high school. this guy had one of those parted to the side and kind of long bang look going on and he hairsprayed it. well, we're 69-ing, and i just knew i was going to queef, so i kind of peeked around when i did it to see if he noticed, and when i peeked and it went, i saw his bangs kind of fluff up from the wind."

true story, i SWEAR to god!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 17 2003, 03:03 PM)true story told to us by our detroit drive cheerleading captain on day at practice:

"so i'm on this date with this guy when i was a senior in high school. this guy had one of those parted to the side and kind of long bang look going on and he hairsprayed it. well, we're 69-ing, and i just knew i was going to queef, so i kind of peeked around when i did it to see if he noticed, and when i peeked and it went, i saw his bangs kind of fluff up from the wind."

Quoting Gil Hicks in the movie Mallrats:

"Well, did he cum or what?" <------CLICK for audio

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 17 2003, 03:03 PM)true story told to us by our detroit drive cheerleading captain on day at practice:

My god. That was nearly twenty years ago. I cant believe she still talks about it!

Smelled like an old sock............. <_<

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I was visiting Downtown once.... And there was a.... Ummmm....Incident.....

The lady got all embarassed......But it was really no big deal.......Almost seemed

to make things go better....Eased the tention of the moment.....First time together..

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i dont have to worry about that. i have my own bathroom setup in the test lab...seeing i'm the only woman in that department i got it made : automatic toilets that flush when you get up, same with the sink, nice shower stall...

BUT i do get pissed when people use my bathroom

lol i'm laughing at myself. i sound like a seinfeld episode.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 17 2003, 03:03 PM)true story told to us by our Detroit drive cheer leading captain on day at practice:

"so I'm on this date with this guy when i was a senior in high school. this guy had one of those parted to the side and kind of long bang look going on and he hair sprayed it. well, we're 69-ing, and i just knew i was going to queef, so i kind of peeked around when i did it to see if he noticed, and when i peeked and it went, i saw his bangs kind of fluff up from the wind."

I just spewed the water I was drinking all over my monitor! Holy smokes, CK!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts