Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin and I went out this morning to try and catch some of those perch I have been seeing on here but didnt do good at all. We were on the water about 7:30am - 12:30pm. we were using minnows and crawlers only ended up with 15 small perch and 1 nice size catfish. We are gunna try tomarrow afternoon in the same area. If anyone has some tricks or any helpfull information feel free to send me an email.

Thanks and good Luck to everyone!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
QUOTE(Kevin28 @ Jul 26 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My cousin and I went out this morning to try and catch some of those perch I have been seeing on here but didnt do good at all. We were on the water about 7:30am - 12:30pm. we were using minnows and crawlers only ended up with 15 small perch and 1 nice size catfish. We are gunna try tomarrow afternoon in the same area. If anyone has some tricks or any helpfull information feel free to send me an email.

Fat cat!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
QUOTE(Kevin28 @ Jul 26 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My cousin and I went out this morning to try and catch some of those perch I have been seeing on here but didnt do good at all. We were on the water about 7:30am - 12:30pm. we were using minnows and crawlers only ended up with 15 small perch and 1 nice size catfish. We are gunna try tomarrow afternoon in the same area. If anyone has some tricks or any helpfull information feel free to send me an email.

go up into the channel and find some weedbeds and fish the edges along the dropoffs...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts