Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I received this brochure in the mail from one of our local marinas....I think they missed the part that the lights are private property....Just thought I'd share for those of you who didn't get this. Their story is a bit messed up, as well.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
They're talking about the light down by the Detroit river.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to read it carefully and know where they are, I think their explanation is goofy sounding. If you didn't know, you would be confused I think. Still, the lights are private!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Apr 10 2003, 09:01 AM)Is anyone going to the San Souci open house this Saturday?
I think I am going...but I don't know what time yet. MANANA II has an event to go to so I will be out and about. I am really hoping to be able to check it out. I will look for you

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They stand at the mouth of the St. Clair River???? Am I a technical b!tch here???? Whatever, I guess..........

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 10 2003, 03:53 PM)They stand at the mouth of the St. Clair River???? Am I a technical b!tch here???? Whatever, I guess..........
Wouldn't the mouth of the St. Clair River be in Algonac? I guess technically you could say it's where the South Channel meets LSC. Of course technically you could also say it's where both the Middle and North Channels meet LSC. They're all channels OF the St. Clair River, aren't they? Or are they considered stand-alone "channels", bodies of water unto themselves??? Hmm, not sure threecarbs. But I do know it's not worded correctly in a few places throughout the thing.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE (threecrabs @ Apr 9 2003, 05:29 PM)
I received this brochure in the mail from one of our local marinas....I think they missed the part that the lights are private property....Just thought I'd share for those of you who didn't get this. Their story is a bit messed up, as well.
They are now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts