Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'd help, but I have work plus school 4 nights a week till the end of June.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks for posting this Bill, I will ask my neighbor for his center console inflatable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try to keep this to the top folks. I already have a couple volunteers. More are welcome. Still need volunteers with a boat that can get there.

Think of it this way. This is an opportunity to set foot on history. The only legal way to get to get up close and personal on the lights.

Thanks Rob. We'll need all we can get.

·
12,052 Posts
I have my dinghy to get close Bill. what times and what days are you talking?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ May 19 2004, 12:21 PM)I have my dinghy to get close Bill. what times and what days are you talking?
No set date as of yet. I wanna plan it around the main boat volunteer. That would be cool if we had your boat and at least one more.

Here's the thing. We can do one of two things. There will be some brush and debris.

1. Have a controlled fire for the brush & grass on the base of the light.

2. Take the brush to Gull Island to burn.

Now, I will probably take my sea doo out there next week to evaluate it. Judge how much brush, grass, etc., there will be and maybe between Hammers boat and another small one we'll have it licked. I really don't think there is a lot we will have to deal with. But would like to have a good size group to go.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I'm in for sure.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Bill,
I'm in if you still need help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts