Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished harsens S. Channel this morning. Lots of boats fishing, wondering if anybody did any good. Our boat just got Silver bass.

What is the best way to post pics from my iphone btw

·
Registered
962 Posts
QUOTE(Marshland Hotel @ Jun 11 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished harsens S. Channel this morning. Lots of boats fishing, wondering if anybody did any good. Our boat just got Silver bass.

email the pic to yourself and post it or copy it off using the usb cable . I was out there yesterday with daveS and same results lots of boats but no fish being caught. I think the iphone is my new fishing best friend. you can pin the spots you caught fish on the gps and also check this site while out there and check the reports.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Jun 11 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Marshland Hotel @ Jun 11 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished harsens S. Channel this morning. Lots of boats fishing, wondering if anybody did any good. Our boat just got Silver bass.

email the pic to yourself and post it or copy it off using the usb cable . I was out there yesterday with daveS and same results lots of boats but no fish being caught. I think the iphone is my new fishing best friend. you can pin the spots you caught fish on the gps and also check this site while out there and check the reports.

sweet idea...

we fished away from the pack... I think I missed one good one.. maybe next time...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts