Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad and I went out to the south channel on the canadian side of the channel. Got out there at 2pm-8pm and caught 3 walleyes in the first 5mins we were there. We were trolling at 1.5 kt's. We ended up with 8 walleyes and a few perch. And my dad caught a pike that must have had its back broken by a bigger fish trying to eat it I'll post the pic and you be the judge.

Attachments

·
3,236 Posts
Nice! That is an area I love fishing although we struggled there last night. Looks like I have some work to do on finding them. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Nice looking eyes and nice report.

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice I need a couple days like that

QUOTE(Kevin28 @ Aug 7 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My dad and I went out to the south channel on the canadian side of the channel. Got out there at 2pm-8pm and caught 3 walleyes in the first 5mins we were there. We were trolling at 1.5 kt's. We ended up with 8 walleyes and a few perch. And my dad caught a pike that must have had its back broken by a bigger fish trying to eat it I'll post the pic and you be the judge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.