Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
hit the south shore got 7 skis 1 bass all small so trolled down to the mile roads hit another bass and another small ski and had something big on never seen it the greenhorn decided to go for a hook set after the fish hit n was taking drag:( same as yesterday all fish off bucktails 3.8 gps 12-15 fow. in 10 years we should have alot of 50 inchers for all the small ones getting caught. end of day tally 8 for 9 on skis 2 for 2 on smallies

Attachments

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Nice!
You're tearing them up this year Dennis & it's only the 2nd week.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Zib @ Jun 16 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice! B) You're tearing them up this year Dennis & it's only the 2nd week.

thanks 33 for the season so far wish i would of kept records of legal and not legal. i just been keeping a tally off all skis sucks the weathers turning sour i took this week off to fish

·
Registered
273 Posts
Gonna go for it thur. last mon. got soaked, wed. 4and a half hours nadda, thurs. got soaked.
I guess I like the rain without a raincoat.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(msd1805 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gonna go for it thur. last mon. got soaked, wed. 4and a half hours nadda, thurs. got soaked.

im suppose to fish with rjt thusday still undecided southshore for numbers or hunt for big females moving out of the bay along the mile roads. we had 7 fish in 3 hours my buddy got 20 over there yesterday but he said all small ones why we left the area

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(msd1805 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gonna go for it thur. last mon. got soaked, wed. 4and a half hours nadda, thurs. got soaked.

im suppose to fish with rjt thusday still undecided southshore for numbers or hunt for big females moving out of the bay along the mile roads. we had 7 fish in 3 hours my buddy got 20 over there yesterday but he said all small ones why we left the area

Thursday is looking good! Tough decision, glad I don't have to make it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts