·
Registered
11,681 Posts
it took over 'have a nice day'.

are a lot of peeps planning on going?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
If it was such a phenomenon, why did it go away in the first place????

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Oct 20 2003, 12:15 PM)If it was such a phenomenon, why did it go away in the first place????

The lease went to Larry Flint's organization in order to make Detroits largest strip club. The Detroit City Council says no though so the building will remain empty.

SPACE took over "Have a Nice Day Cafe'" or as I remember it "Industry"

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CK - I tried to get ahold of you about this, also, I tried to get ahold of you this weekend to wish you well. Call me.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oops! sorry hazy!

yeah, i know about the space opening. i don't know if i'm going or not, tho. danimal & all his bouncer buddies work there, too. i was never a real fan of the old space.

snowbi, i totally followed your 'do-dooooo-do do do'! lmao!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 20 2003, 12:24 PM)snowbi, i totally followed your 'do-dooooo-do do do'! lmao!!!
I had a feeling you'd be the only one that would know what I was talking about.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Drive by it everyday and I noticed that they just finished with the outside. I was wondering when they were going to open and now I know. thanks Hazy

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Was at 2 bars in Pontiac Saturday night (yeah, part of the reason why I missed Sunbum's party <_<
. Had to go cuz made the plans couple of months ago) and they both water down their booze! Not feelin' the need to go back.

Put it this way, had 2 beers, 2 spanish coffees and 12 Jack and diet cokes and woke up Sunday with no hangover

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have to say SPACE puts on the best party ever... most vegas style entertaining since hazy's mom's gig last month... excellent.. and i HATE big clubs.... go.. do go!

i think i will try to !

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you say Vegas Style Entertainment?

Their working on a gig for a fund raiser in the spring, "The Chairman of the Board meets the King"................. more to follow in the spring.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 20 2003, 11:36 PM)i have to say SPACE puts on the best party ever... most vegas style entertaining since hazy's mom's gig last month... excellent.. and i HATE big clubs.... go.. do go!

i think i will try to !

Looked more like a New York style big club in the link above. Freak show like Taxman said. I'll take your word CK, if a group goes I give it a try. At least it is close to home if I decide to bail early.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Oct 21 2003, 08:20 AM)Mrs. Dee Dee is a preschool teacher during the day.

Nice people really.
Is the woman pictured above Mrs. Dee Dee??? Nobody would recognize her during the day!

I know a number of teachers and they can be a bit on the wild side

Ok.....if all you freaks go, I will.........being that it takes me 10 min. to get there. I just won't be performing any stage shows!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 21 2003, 11:32 AM)QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Oct 21 2003, 08:20 AM) Mrs. Dee Dee is a preschool teacher during the day.

Nice people really.
Is the woman pictured above Mrs. Dee Dee??? Nobody would recognize her during the day!

I know a number of teachers and they can be a bit on the wild side

Ok.....if all you freaks go, I will.........being that it takes me 10 min. to get there. I just won't be performing any stage shows!
[

no Mrs. Dee Dee in the performers section of the site is a little person with her husband Mr. Bernie.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts