Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my parents had the hook up back in the day. does anyone else remember 'space phone' where you could answer your phone thru their tv? we had one and it always sounded like you were talking thru a tunnel! lol! anyone else remember?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh god...i THINK like 78-80?
what year did the home video game come out 'odyssey'? that''ll tell me.
lol...on the remote, you could answer the phone thru the tv so you didn't have to get up. wild, huh? my parents STILL have the phone connection behind our tv! lol! of course they NOW have a reg phone hooked up to it..a cordless cause lord
knows that's the most newfangled invention! eh!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I never heard of it before!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I do remember my folks having a tv with that hook up on it years ago but they never used it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 26 2003, 07:36 AM)I do remember my folks having a tv with that hook up on it years ago but they never used it.
That explains your usage of web tv!!!!

I cannot believe I never saw one of these! Sounds cool for that time....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
CK, the Jack Daniels is fine, but lay off the drugs.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 26 2003, 10:02 AM)CK, the Jack Daniels is fine, but lay off the drugs.

so sayeth my signature line...lol!

next time i go over there i will take a pic of it--i SWEAR it's true. i should get my brother to visit here just to back my story up! lol!

snowmaker,you crack me up!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 26 2003, 09:02 AM)CK, the Jack Daniels is fine, but lay off the drugs.

A New Classic Quote !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts