Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of you tell me what this says? It has something to do with fishing but that's all I know.

esta no la pesque yo pero es la mas grande que aya visto

creo saber por comentarios que esa lobina es una de las grandes jamas capturadas, pero segun se nunca lo sabremc porque liberada

G

·
Here's one translation -

"this it do not fish I but is the but large that governess seen

I believe to know for comments that that lobina is one of the large jamas captured, but segun itself never it sabremc because freed"

another -

"this does not fish I but he is but the great one who aya seen

I create to know by commentaries that that lobina is one of
great jamas captured, but segun never sabremc because released"

that's exactly what I thought it said...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a caption for a pic with a huge fish.....looks like a bass. All the fisherman (everyone) at my work are going nuts but noone in the office knows spanish to read what it says. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jun 19 2003, 12:58 PM)"this it do not fish I but is the but large that governess seen

I believe to know for comments that that lobina is one of the large jamas captured, but segun itself never it sabremc because freed"

"this does not fish I but he is but the great one who aya seen

I create to know by commentaries that that lobina is one of
great jamas captured, but segun never sabremc because released"
WTF?!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
According to Babelfish:

"this does not fish I but he is but the great one who aya seen I create to know by commentaries that that lobina is one of great jamas captured, but segun never sabremc because released"

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dude...i speak spanish pretty good and i have NO idea...i was pretty much along the lines of what bill said.
lobina?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
although snowbi likes to drink beer in the bathroom, the closest i can make of this is:

this is not the fish, but it is the biggest i've seen.
i think to know for commentary that this LOBINA is one of the biggest JAMAS captured, but although one can never know how it was freed.

yeah....that's about it. GO 6 YEARS OF SPANISH!!!!!

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 19 2003, 11:50 AM)1. esta no la pesque yo pero es la mas grande que aya visto

2. creo saber por comentarios que esa lobina es una de las grandes jamas capturadas, pero segun se nunca lo sabremc porque liberada
1. owe no, look like this damn fish ate rerun

2. When the he** is patriot gonna have team romania out on his boat i am fiending for bikini action

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
"This is not what I was fishing for but is one of the biggest I have seen.
I have heard from comments that it is one of the biggest "Lobina" (fish genus) ever captured. But I will never know because I freed it."

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jun 19 2003, 03:21 PM)Whats this about large labia?
Mudflaps!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.